10-08-2014, 01:25 PM #1
Watson Racing Turbo Kit FZR FX SHO
I recently bought this turbo kit for my FX SHO, used it for less than 5 hours and decided to get rid of the ski. Kit will include everything needed to bolt on and go.
Everything is water jacketed SS, all parts have less than 5 hours of use including turbo. Price is $3300 plus shipping. To discuss the price feel free to pm me.
- turbo GTX3076R ( all fittings and lines included)
- manifold adapter ( 600 dollars at riva )
- turbo piping water jacketed SS WITH BRACKETS and flanges.
- Supercharger Block Off with return fitting
- Waste Gate ( includes multiple springs combinations
- Grimmspeed Boost Controller (Manual)
- V band exhaust pipe. ( will vary depending on your exhaust tip.
- PTP Lava Turbo Blanket less than 2 hours use (150 dollars )
- Turbo line and T to feed Turbo and Oil pressure Sensor.
- water T to connect exhaust temperature sensor.
- All clamps for Turbo and Gate are SS even the one for BLOW OFF i replaced it for an SS clamp.
Last edited by 1_Fast_SHO; 02-09-2015 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Adding parts
10-08-2014, 01:26 PM #2
10-08-2014, 01:27 PM #3
10-08-2014, 01:28 PM #4
10-08-2014, 01:29 PM #5
10-08-2014, 01:35 PM #6
10-08-2014, 01:43 PM #7
10-08-2014, 06:01 PM #8
Top 3 vids marked as private, booooo...but sweet setup!
10-08-2014, 07:47 PM #9
10-08-2014, 09:12 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By RichieFZR in forum Yamaha ClassifiedsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:40 PM
By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 54Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:49 AM
By Scotchmonster in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 63Last Post: 12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
By smbstyle in forum Yamaha ECU SupportReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:17 AM
By mikegpr03 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)Replies: 12Last Post: 10-06-2008, 07:51 PM