Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Benelli jetski

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    101
    +1
    4

    Benelli jetski

    anyone recommends them are they any good ?


  2. #2
    r33pwrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sammamish Washington
    Posts
    4,216
    +1
    360
    I have heard lots about them over the years but never actually heard someone say they have one or can even buy one for that matter.

  3. #3
    r33pwrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sammamish Washington
    Posts
    4,216
    +1
    360
    maybe someone in Australia has seen one? http://www.jetskiswa.com.au/newjetskis.html

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    101
    +1
    4
    they have really nice design, a lot similar to seadoo

  5. #5
    r33pwrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sammamish Washington
    Posts
    4,216
    +1
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by dijsil View Post
    they have really nice design, a lot similar to seadoo
    I think I would say styling not design... they appear to look kind of like some of the seadoos but design look much different. But than again I have never seen one in person... I remember someone saying the standup was like 30 grand lol

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    MT
    Posts
    101
    +1
    4
    oh didnt know they where that expensive

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    258
    +1
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    maybe someone in Australia has seen one? http://www.jetskiswa.com.au/newjetskis.html
    Mate they talk about them every now and then, like the 315hp that was meant to be coming but no one has seen them here either. I think its propaganda via the Seadoo/Yamaha owners so they can say our Kawa's in stock form don't have the most HP.

  8. +1 by:


  9. #8
    ride it like you stole it!!! raceneked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lake Havasu, AZ
    Posts
    3,021
    +1
    840
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    maybe someone in Australia has seen one? http://www.jetskiswa.com.au/newjetskis.html
    Mate they talk about them every now and then, like the 315hp that was meant to be coming but no one has seen them here either. I think its propaganda via the Seadoo/Yamaha owners so they can say our Kawa's in stock form don't have the most HP.
    ...you can ALWAYS claim that your Kawi is the heaviest, and no one will argue...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. A beautiful day to JetSki....
    By FullThrottle in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 03:05 PM
  2. Need cheap Domestic Shipping for Jetski
    By Shibby1485 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 09:41 PM
  3. "Twin" Jetski's become Organ Donors
    By xcduetester in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 02:09 PM
  4. WARNING - Furry Animals could cause a hazard to Jetski users
    By BrAinZ in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 03:09 PM
  5. 4-Seater jetski with Mercury Jet Propulsion... please help
    By Shibby1485 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 02:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •