Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Slamdcoop0428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,004
    +1
    252

    13 FZR with Jims 14 svho fzr cut plate results!!

    So the hype was right lol

    my mods before jims cut plate

    2013 fzr:

    custom 4" cai
    TJ exhaust mod
    R&d ribbon delete
    R&D intake grate and pump seal
    v tech stage 3 flash
    Tial 50mm BOV
    stock prop

    best was 72.6mph

    added jims cut 14 svho plate yesterday and took it out this morning and my results were very impressive
    75.4mph!! A 2.8 mph gain!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	344299

    Then backed it up right away with a 75.3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	344300

    Jim thank you for the cut plate and fast turn around time!


  2. #2
    AWA MEMBER
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Currituck, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,616
    +1
    247
    Nice job bro....enjoy it

  3. #3
    r33pwrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sammamish Washington
    Posts
    4,216
    +1
    360
    Stock plate before Jim's plate was added?

  4. #4
    Slamdcoop0428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,004
    +1
    252
    Yes stock 13 plate un touched

  5. #5
    r33pwrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sammamish Washington
    Posts
    4,216
    +1
    360
    Nice results! How does it handle?

  6. #6
    Slamdcoop0428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,004
    +1
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Nice results! How does it handle?
    Pit seemed to handle well. But I was getting a little bounce. So idk what to change on it. Need to talk to Jim

  7. #7
    lets race.... mikeFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    4,134
    +1
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdcoop0428 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Nice results! How does it handle?
    Pit seemed to handle well. But I was getting a little bounce. So idk what to change on it. Need to talk to Jim
    What are you RPMs? If they are low, you can get rid of some of the bounce by bringing them up. Or you can shim a bit in the back.

  8. #8
    Slamdcoop0428's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    1,004
    +1
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeFZR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdcoop0428 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Nice results! How does it handle?
    Pit seemed to handle well. But I was getting a little bounce. So idk what to change on it. Need to talk to Jim
    What are you RPMs? If they are low, you can get rid of some of the bounce by bringing them up. Or you can shim a bit in the back.
    Im only around 8100 rpm. I know I need to get my prop pitched but I'm planning on doing a fizzle intercooler here soon to help me get to my goal of around 78mph with an untouched supercharger. So I don't want to be pulling my prop a bunch of times to get pitched until I have the fizzle.

  9. #9
    lets race.... mikeFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    4,134
    +1
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdcoop0428 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeFZR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdcoop0428 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Nice results! How does it handle?
    Pit seemed to handle well. But I was getting a little bounce. So idk what to change on it. Need to talk to Jim
    What are you RPMs? If they are low, you can get rid of some of the bounce by bringing them up. Or you can shim a bit in the back.
    Im only around 8100 rpm. I know I need to get my prop pitched but I'm planning on doing a fizzle intercooler here soon to help me get to my goal of around 78mph with an untouched supercharger. So I don't want to be pulling my prop a bunch of times to get pitched until I have the fizzle.
    You can certainly run 78+ with the right mods, seen it done here a number of times. I agree with you assessment though- wait until you get the new IC before you repitch. In fact, I wouldnt mess with the shims until the fizzle is on because that will effect your RPMs.

  10. #10
    Branden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Cape Coral, Fl
    Posts
    1,600
    +1
    321
    damn i better get my ass in gear, us poor seadoo guys need all the help we can get , good results!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2014 FZR rideplate with Jim's cut!
    By Gus13letter in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 04:24 PM
  2. New owner of 09 fzr, vx plate results and advise needed for further mods
    By Swedoo in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:05 AM
  3. Solas 13/20 impeller for 14 fzr
    By quinn.jeremyz in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 01:33 AM
  4. FS R & D SHO Ride Place with Jim's cut
    By SHOdude in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 03:46 PM
  5. FZR cuts on hose
    By mikeFZR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 08:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •