So I have a Yamaha waveraider and it has a through hull pisser that just gives a small telltale that there is good water flow,

I just replaced the motor in the Virage 700 twin.
Is there a simple way to do this with Tee fitting and some hose and a nipple??

Have you done it? did it work? what did you use?

Thanks all

Have a good weekend,