Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    jon c anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    south ga near valdosta
    Posts
    17

    south georgia x florida boy lookin to ride / rv camp !

    we're near valdosta ga , got a wave blaster lookin to rv camp and ride waves / jump etc.. anyone know where we can do this ?

    we just got back few weeks ago from st andrews state park in panama beach city fl., they let ya jet ski on beach , small waves tho but a lot of fun rv campin/ jet skiin there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rv jet ski train.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	344500  


  2. #2
    jon c anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    south ga near valdosta
    Posts
    17
    dam 47 views and nothin ? wtf ? no one rides in georgia ?

  3. #3
    04gtxsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,090
    +1
    197
    The Suwanee river is good. No waves but windy and twisty riding. Beware of logs and sandbars and jumping fish.

  4. #4
    jon c anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    south ga near valdosta
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    The Suwanee river is good. No waves but windy and twisty riding. Beware of logs and sandbars and jumping fish.
    thanks been campin / boatin there @ yellow jacket rv resort

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jax,FL
    Posts
    3,450
    +1
    654
    This is a great place to ride, good waves, trails, you name it. I may be biased cause I live close to there.

    http://www.coj.net/departments/parks...rial-park.aspx

  6. #6
    jon c anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    south ga near valdosta
    Posts
    17
    finally ! just what were lookin for , thanks sea ya out there , lol ! our # incase ya wanna ride 229 456 0647
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    This is a great place to ride, good waves, trails, you name it. I may be biased cause I live close to there.

    http://www.coj.net/departments/parks...rial-park.aspx

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jax,FL
    Posts
    3,450
    +1
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by jon c anderson View Post
    finally ! just what were lookin for , thanks sea ya out there , lol ! our # incase ya wanna ride 229 456 0647
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    This is a great place to ride, good waves, trails, you name it. I may be biased cause I live close to there.

    http://www.coj.net/departments/parks...rial-park.aspx
    Shot you a PM with my number, I'll take you on the full tour if my schedule allows.

  8. #8
    jon c anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    south ga near valdosta
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jon c anderson View Post
    finally ! just what were lookin for , thanks sea ya out there , lol ! our # incase ya wanna ride 229 456 0647
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    This is a great place to ride, good waves, trails, you name it. I may be biased cause I live close to there.

    http://www.coj.net/departments/parks...rial-park.aspx
    Shot you a PM with my number, I'll take you on the full tour if my schedule allows.


    pm sent , thanks again

  9. #9
    Ski Hacks MG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,253
    +1
    990
    Come up to North Georgia and ride.

  10. #10
    jon c anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    south ga near valdosta
    Posts
    17
    ok wer ? need good info on rv park and lake PLEASE !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 01:28 PM
  2. South Florida. Places to ride??
    By dontletitfoolya in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:51 PM
  3. Link to South Florida-Memorial Day weekend ride
    By PWCManiac in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 12:27 PM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 08:18 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 01:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •