+1

Seven Deadly Questions With Kevin Reiterer

The Watercraft Journal: Kevin, congratulations on another World Championships in Pro Ski Open and GP at the 2014 Jettribe IJSBA World Finals. How were you feeling coming into this year’s Finals?

Kevin Reiterer: I felt very good! After getting on the new Sea-Doo Centre TRAK hull in Europe, I had some fantastic races and saw the improvements the hull did to my performance. I used to struggle a lot with the OEM hull and we could not get all the power into the water. It was devastating, as I know I had much more in the tank that I could show, but my current setup did not give me the chance to do so. So, getting the new hull and seeing that I can push myself to new limits made me really comfortable for the World Finals.

WCJ: What had you done to prepare?

KR: Actually what helped me as well, was my team. I created Kev-Racing at the beginning of the year, besides a workshop that sells tuning parts, builds boats and helps with handling components, we started a racing team. Two young stars have been quickly taken the opportunity and signed with the team. I had them at my place for over a month and we really worked hard and trained almost every day besides the races we went to. It was fun to finally have some dedicated riders back in Austria at my place who go with me through a hard and difficult preparation. Of course those Jetcross races were among all the most difficult ones that prepared me for Finals.

The post Seven Deadly Questions With Kevin Reiterer appeared first on The Watercraft Journal.

More at WatercraftJournal.Com
    Last edited by Rustymuscle; 10-20-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Thread Information