Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    PWC Addict Magnummmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SML, VA
    Posts
    337
    +1
    47

    Talking RXT-X color scheme change

    Decided to try something different... I'll be removing some decals later this week and adding some new ones. Also a new seat cover pretty soon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	344739

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	344740

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	344741

    I will update this thread as i progress.

    Updated pic:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	362459
    Last edited by Magnummmmmmmmmm; 06-16-2015 at 07:31 PM.


  2. #2
    surferd15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    1,142
    +1
    83

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnummmmmmmmmm View Post
    Decided to try something different... I'll be removing some decals later this week and adding some new ones. Also a new seat cover pretty soon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	344739

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	344740

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	344741

    I will update this thread as i progress.

    Nice bro did you use the new 2015 plastics or?

  3. #3
    Q in Arizona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Az
    Posts
    30,368
    +1
    7,259
    Looks evil. Nice man!

  4. #4
    canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The wet left coast.
    Posts
    1,088
    +1
    108
    I like how you have the XP stored in the corner.

    The blacked out on the RXT looks great.

  5. +1 by:


  6. #5
    PWC Addict Magnummmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SML, VA
    Posts
    337
    +1
    47
    Thanks for for the feedback guys! I'm excited about the finished product already!

    Quote Originally Posted by surferd15 View Post

    Nice bro did you use the new 2015 plastics or?
    its just the regular 2013 plastics painted gloss black.

  7. #6
    PWC Addict Magnummmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SML, VA
    Posts
    337
    +1
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I like how you have the XP stored in the corner.

    The blacked out on the RXT looks great.
    the xp will hopefully be more than decoration by the end of the winter. If I can find time, I'm gonna do another restoration.

  8. #7
    dpracing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Palm Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,244
    +1
    246
    Looks mean !

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    20
    Nice job!

    What font are your registration numbers? I like how they match the Sea Doo font.

  10. #9
    PWC Addict Magnummmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SML, VA
    Posts
    337
    +1
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by gtoddh View Post
    Nice job!

    What font are your registration numbers? I like how they match the Sea Doo font.
    Its a font called sea dog.

  11. #10
    Mod less, ride more! troyheb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nederland, Texas
    Posts
    8,725
    +1
    1,267
    Looks Good.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Need seat cover color scheme suggestions...
    By JetmechF16 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 04:47 PM
  2. My Turbo RXP Build. color scheme, opinions wanted
    By boostaholic in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:10 PM
  3. Which color scheme
    By Rampage in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 10:18 PM
  4. RXP stickers "RXP" 2007 gold color scheme?
    By mickgrom in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 05:06 PM
  5. New Color Scheme for for the RXP Need Opinions!!!
    By 1 FAST VE in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •