aquatrax overheating issue....

hey guys. need some advice here. im a seadoo and yamaha guy so this is the first honda ive worked on. this guys ski keeps getting an over heat fault after only about 5 minutes of riding. pees fine out the back of the ski. it's been sitting for like 6 years so ive gone thru all the gas, injectors, pump area, etc. ski also has about 15 hours on it. she starts up and runs fine until the over heat fault.
    now, it tried to run it on the hose and it's not letting water in.. i tried to blow thru it and it seems to be clogged. i pulled of all the hoses and can blow thru them. where should i be looking now? intercooler look very clean and i can blow thru that fine. exhaust manifold area??
    thanks for any advise!

sorry about the double post. guess i hit the submit button twice. i did discover that i cant blow air thru the hose thats right next to the oil filter up front. it's fine on the exhaust side of the hose, just not the one going into the oil pump spot. i put a hose on the nipple and it wont let anything thru. im guess that's where it makes it into the engine?

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Dirt dobbers probably try dawn through it otherwise you can try compressed air but you might have to trace it out block cooling sounds clogged up look there also the check valve in rear of ski might me stuck black y thing near rear of ski in engine compartment

yea, i read about the check valve but didnt see it. plus i can blow thru all the lines exiting the hull. only one i cant is the hose going into the oil pump spot right next to the oil filter. im just wondering where it goes from there to figure out what i have to take apart.

+1
    sounds like a similar issue I had with one. I ended up using draino gel overnight, then compressed air to blow it out.

Thread Information