Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

j-pipe w/o2 bung

$75. + shipping. I have a plug for the o2 bung if your not going to install a sensor right now I'll toss it in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	054.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	346376Click image for larger version. 

Name:	052.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	346378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	051.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	346379

willing to schip it to europe, belgium?

+1
    have to look up shipping and customs crap as I'm sure it ain't cheap. I see what I can find out on cost and get back to you.

ok thanks, parts are rare and very hard to find overhere

+1
    PM sent

+1
    ok joeri what's the deal here? And I'm posting this for others to be careful of a situation. This guy wanted to purchase this j-pipe for international shipping. I wanted it insurance covered and he gladly accepted the terms of sale, ohh a whopping $75 for j-pipe with o2 bung installed. Today I get a paypal complaint filed on me and funds attached from my account until solved. Apparently he didn't receive the shipped part that left on Nov. 25th. You can't contact me via here or PM to inquire about a missing package? I told you insurance was covered and wouldn't ship without it. So not cool. I'll never do international shipping again EVER! Now I have to solve what happened and I'm fine doing that but an inquiring post or PM would have been nice vs filing a complaint against me right off the bat without me having a chance to check into what happened with your part. I told you to let me know when you get it...guess you did in your own way ha.

+1
    ok so what's one to do here that's fair and right for what I explain below?

I went to post office with shipping receipt to find out where his part is. They gave me a nice 2 page tracking report claiming delivery attempt made on 12/4 and sendee notified. Package then sat at his Belgium post office waiting for pickup until 12/20, upon which they then shipped it back to US and is in route to return to me. The clerk tells me USPS will not honor any insurance claim made on a package which shows an attempted delivery and non pickup at his Belgium post office. The clerk says once the package arrives back at this post office they want $75 fee from me for a returned to sender shipping fee. Seems I have backup proof I did everything I could do for this purchase delivery. Now one might think a refund of the parts agreed price of $75. is fair but I now have to pay $75 to get the thing back because according to the tracking info he didn't pick it up. I'm inclined to believe I owe nothing but this part is not rightfully mine either so what's fair? Then again once I pay $75 I just bought it back to. I'd gladly try shipping it back to him but once out the $75 return shipping fee and another to send back that $150. Like I said...never International shipping again!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yaq2jsd0n...Scan1.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sypre6megl...Scan2.jpg?dl=0

I buy more Parts on ebay and greenhulk, i live in Italy and usps is Very bad, i use fedex is fantastic , YES cost more fedex but service is fantastic FEDEX FIRST IN THE WORLD

+1
    Their is a few of us here in Australia that get stuff shipped from the USA all the time . What jerk this bloke is for being a lazy ass . I get pissed if I miss a delivery ...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken62465 View Post
    ok so what's one to do here that's fair and right for what I explain below?

I went to post office with shipping receipt to find out where his part is. They gave me a nice 2 page tracking report claiming delivery attempt made on 12/4 and sendee notified. Package then sat at his Belgium post office waiting for pickup until 12/20, upon which they then shipped it back to US and is in route to return to me. The clerk tells me USPS will not honor any insurance claim made on a package which shows an attempted delivery and non pickup at his Belgium post office. The clerk says once the package arrives back at this post office they want $75 fee from me for a returned to sender shipping fee. Seems I have backup proof I did everything I could do for this purchase delivery. Now one might think a refund of the parts agreed price of $75. is fair but I now have to pay $75 to get the thing back because according to the tracking info he didn't pick it up. I'm inclined to believe I owe nothing but this part is not rightfully mine either so what's fair? Then again once I pay $75 I just bought it back to. I'd gladly try shipping it back to him but once out the $75 return shipping fee and another to send back that $150. Like I said...never International shipping again!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yaq2jsd0n...Scan1.jpg?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sypre6megl...Scan2.jpg?dl=0
    I wouldn't accept the package once it comes back. It is not my fault, and there is no way I would pay return shipping because he missed his package. I would upload that 2 page report to Paypal and see what they say.

Hopefully they put the responsibility on him for not picking the package up and release your funds. Yet another reason i usually only do gift option as international. I am honest, but a ton of people are not and there are not many things you can do in retribution. Make sure they see that USPS wants to charge you a $75 dollar return shipping fee.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information