Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Posting pictures with an iPhone????

Why can't I do this? It won't upload from the iPhone. I have to email pictures to myself, save on a computer, then upload. Am I missing something here???

+1
    Are you just using your browser? Or tapatalk? I can post pictures from my windows phone either way.

+1
    Yes just using browser (safari for iPhone)

You need to upload the photos to a photos hosting site like photobucket and post the url link they give you afterwards

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LugNutLS1 View Post
    Why can't I do this? It won't upload from the iPhone. I have to email pictures to myself, save on a computer, then upload. Am I missing something here???
    In the past I have rarely had issues uploading photos directly to Greenhulk.net using Safari on iOS.

Tip: If things are just not working as expected, often an easy first step is to fully power off the iPhone or iPad. Not just sleep, full power down. Then restart it, complete with Apple logo during boot up. Often that is all it takes to resolve the issue.

Here is a test photo uploaded directly from my iPad;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	347259

Tip for all users: The Greenhulk web editor has different 'edit modes'. Before attempting to upload a photo, tap on the A/A icon in the top left of the button bar. It should turn dark blue. Then position the cursor and then select the photo to be uploaded.

This applies to both inline posting and the Go Advanced method for replying.

+1
    No problems uploading from iPhone with Safari here.

+1
    Posting a pic is no problem.

just can't post a 3 minute vid via iPad and/or to utube. iPad issue it seems to be on my end...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DPG98GSXL View Post

just can't post a 3 minute vid via iPad and/or to utube. iPad issue it seems to be on my end...
    Greenhulk does not host videos. You cannot upload a video directly to Greenhulk.

Video must be uploaded to a sharing service such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Then the link to that video can be included in your Greenhulk post. Use the Video link button to insert the video link in your GH post.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post

Greenhulk does not host videos. You cannot upload a video directly to Greenhulk.

Video must be uploaded to a sharing service such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Then the link to that video can be included in your Greenhulk post. Use the Video link button to insert the video link in your GH post.
    i understand that part about the utube/Vimeo. When I try to upload to utube, it just will not bite... I did try to upload, compressing the vid and used the GH video link and my iPad just sat there and rolled and rolled, thinking, etc etc.... I am sure the iPad just don't have enough ponies to post it... [email protected]@king at a new computer to help the cause. LOL

DG

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post

i understand that part about the utube/Vimeo. When I try to upload to utube, it just will not bite... I did try to upload, compressing the vid and used the GH video link and my iPad just sat there and rolled and rolled, thinking, etc etc.... I am sure the iPad just don't have enough ponies to post it... [email protected]@king at a new computer to help the cause. LOL

DG
    I am not understanding the problem. You are directly uploading the video to YouTube, correct? Is THAT what is not working?

Or is YouTube able to accept the video and then play it back for you on your iPad, from YouTube? Which model of iPad?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information