Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

FZ SERIES with RiDE?

I know the FZ series is supposed to be performance oriented, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't get RiDE. Ridiculous really as the other series do have it and doesn't take away from performance but seems to enhance it. Doesn't cause drag or creates other issues, so what's the deal? Cost? My last few skis have been FZ series and will probably leave the platform if they don't get RiDE. Even a manual neutral like the old FX series would have been cool along the way. Shame really as it seems this platform has been neglected and relatively unchanged since 09 other than the across the board like Nano and SVHO engine. Who else is irritated with no RiDE?

FZ SERIES with RiDE?

It's a race style ski but I'd prefer manual trim in the fz platform since it's much faster.

3. +1 by:

+1
    Race ski ok, but other manufacturers with similar equipment has it on their performance platform, so it doesn't take away from performance.

Quote Originally Posted by leejax01 View Post
    Race ski ok, but other manufacturers with similar equipment has it on their performance platform, so it doesn't take away from performance.
    Other manufacturers have countless issues with it while the FZ has none since it has none..

6. +1 by:

+1
    I'm super glad that Yamaha kept that off the FZ line , more weight and more crap to worry about ! It's great for the entry and luxury line but not for the FZ performance skis ! If anything should be added in the future should maybe be an electric trim but other than that please Yamaha keep it simple

8. +1 by:

+1
    I went with the 15 FZS because it did not have ride. One lest thing to deal with when modding it. Thought about the FX but did not want to deal with RIDE now when no one has really modded with it. Hell was not even sure how the motec and ride would work together.

+1
    I have a 14 FX svho and not losing any sleep not having it. Sure be cool to have but at the end of the day it's just one more thing to worry about breaking. Maybe I'm simple but am thrilled enough having reverse and neutral for docking and loading/unloading. All I need. Anything more in my mind is not needed thus a possible future nuisance.

11. +1 by:

+1
    I will admit a notch for Neutral on the FZ would have been nice and fairly simple to implement.

RETIRED !! In Mobile AL or Wherever I Want To Go
    +1
    I like the manual trim and lack of electronic gizmos to break. I am thinking about getting a '15 FZ because it does NOT have "ride". If you need "ride" on your pwc to dock it, maybe you yourself should learn how to "ride".

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Funny how some folks dont remember or werent around when there wasnt even reverse on any ski.....

15. +1 by:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information