info on public ramps in Myrtle Beach south Carolina

Like the title state..
    Im looking for public ramps in the Myrtle Beach area.. any and all use info welcome.. thanks in advance..

St. Amant, LA
    Prob. not what you're looking for, but I do show a few ramps for accessing the Waccamaw River just outside the MB area: As you can see, I'm quite limited on SC riding areas. Hopefully, more to come next Spring/Summer...

North Myrtle Beach, SC
    I'm familiar with most of the landings on the waccamaw river from Hwy 9 to hwy 501. Starting on 9 there is the Chris Anderson(Horry's) landing, then Red Bluff landing on SC 31 turn near the Wendy's on Hwy 90. There is Reaves Ferry landing on Reaves Ferry Road, it connects hwy 90 to 905. Then Savannah Bluff on Hwy 501 near Lake Busbee and the power plant. There are a couple other smaller landings between but those are the major ones on the waccamaw.

I don't ride south very much on the intracoastal but there are landings on either side of the hwy 17 bridge in north myrtle beach and a newer landing where hwy 22 meets 17 near the walmart and bass pro.

Central North Carolina
    good public ramp on hwy 544 where it crosses the intercostal waterway In south myrtle Bach aera is called Socosta, Tommy Jordan

Lake George, NY
    I took a trip down to Myrtle Beach almost two years ago with a few of my buddies. We stayed in Myrtle Beach with the skis and we launched at the public ramp located under the US Hwy 17 bridge that crosses into NMB/Cherry Grove. There was a ton of free parking and multiple riding options. You can go north to the inlet and take any number of side trips including Calabash, intracoastal waterway, beaches, etc. or you can go south along the intracoastal. We mixed it up and did the Little River Inlet the first day, south through the intercoastal the second day (disclaimer: there are a lot of no wake zones), and then north through the intercoastal into North Carolina the third day. I'd recommend that launch to anyone, but you'll have to find it on Google maps as I did.

Thread Information