Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: 1900 hours???

  1. #1
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84

    1900 hours???

    im thinking this is a typo but hell anything is possible if ya take care of it.

    http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/4781150742.html


  2. #2
    Myself's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Central Arkansas
    Posts
    2,771
    +1
    129
    I'm betting on 190 hours.

  3. #3
    liquid chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hutto TX
    Posts
    1,307
    +1
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself View Post
    I'm betting on 190 hours.
    agreed but that would be impressive if it truly had 1900 hours

  4. #4
    Myself's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Central Arkansas
    Posts
    2,771
    +1
    129
    A friend of mine had an old Honda 4 wheeler with over 2000 hours on it but it was 4 stroke. 1900 would be VERY impressive for a 2 stroke watercraft engine. Actually 900 would be pretty impressive.

  5. #5
    Seakid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    442
    +1
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself View Post
    A friend of mine had an old Honda 4 wheeler with over 2000 hours on it but it was 4 stroke. 1900 would be VERY impressive for a 2 stroke watercraft engine. Actually 900 would be pretty impressive.
    Try 48,000 hours! Yes that right 48 thousands on my 2004 Honda foreman

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    GTA + Buckhorn & Beaver Lake
    Posts
    62
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Seakid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself View Post
    A friend of mine had an old Honda 4 wheeler with over 2000 hours on it but it was 4 stroke. 1900 would be VERY impressive for a 2 stroke watercraft engine. Actually 900 would be pretty impressive.
    Try 48,000 hours! Yes that right 48 thousands on my 2004 Honda foreman
    LOL no way, Please tell me you kept accurate service records for that baby! :P:P

  7. #7
    How is that possible? That's over 10 hours a day 365 days a year for 10 years

  8. +1 by:


  9. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    16,708
    +1
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Wire4Money View Post
    How is that possible? That's over 10 hours a day 365 days a year for 10 years

    More like 13 hours a day for 10 years.

  10. #9
    03stx12f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    danielsville ga
    Posts
    195
    +1
    5
    Gotta be 4800

  11. #10
    My rxp07 is abt 1100 hrs
    I rebuilt the engine at 1000 hrs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 10 hour service:' maintenance light'
    By reyes in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 12:30 AM
  2. How many hours to a tank of gas?
    By Gforce in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-26-2005, 09:09 AM
  3. Who has the most hours on their ski?
    By bigernrxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:49 PM
  4. RXP oil level after 10 hour srv.
    By Water4fire in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 12:00 AM
  5. SuperCharger Imp Install hours away
    By CRAZEDRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •