Thread: RXP - decal oem

RXP - decal oem

Wanting to buy new upper hood storage lid (deflector decal) in Viper red 05/06 and parts finder says it is obsolete can anyone help happy to buy of anyone here
    thanks

+1
    I ordered mine from riva and they looked around for me for the right rear one. I did not find the rxp one for the hood. I just went with the one that said sea doo

+1
    May not necessarily be obsolete as I have seen other items be available, I would check with dealer.

Decals are one thing dealers cannot return to BRP, so they likely wont keep any in stock

Quote Originally Posted by bluestram View Post
    May not necessarily be obsolete as I have seen other items be available, I would check with dealer.

Decals are one thing dealers cannot return to BRP, so they likely wont keep any in stock
    if it says obsolete in the parts finder does that mean you cannot buy it or it is still available

+1
    Obsolete in the parts finder means that it is unavailble for order from BRP, HOWEVER, there maybe a dealer somewhere in the US that ordered one and has it sitting on their shelves.

Can you give me the EXACT PART NUMBER your looking for and I can try to find you one......

6. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Obsolete in the parts finder means that it is unavailble for order from BRP, HOWEVER, there maybe a dealer somewhere in the US that ordered one and has it sitting on their shelves.

Can you give me the EXACT PART NUMBER your looking for and I can try to find you one......
    thanks Tiny much appreciated.

part no. is 219902564

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by applepower View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

thanks Tiny much appreciated.

part no. is 219902564
    Try these 2 places, they show to have it in stock. I only search within 1000 miles of my location..They may not actually have it but it is worth a try......You will have to look up the phone number for the place in Texas...

KALAMAZOO MI US M & M MOTOR MALL, INC. 269-381-5800
    DALLAS TX US MOTION CYCLESPORTS

+1
    I have seen snowmobile parts (seals cylinders) that show as obsolete on the on-line parts site, but they can still be ordered from BRP. Not likely with decals as they are not essential parts. Also, some parts show as "limited availability" which means that are sometimes put back into production if there is demand. Again, not likey with decals.

Thread Information