Had some free time today - and decided to go to the local Kawasaki Store to "snoop" around to see if any of the new 2015 Kawasaki Ultra's were in stock.

Strangely enough, on my way there, I saw this - and simply had to snap a pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141226_081737.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	348664

And here all along, I thought that such a strange name could only be popular in the "Land Down Under" yet I guess such assumption was wrong. I could have sworn the driver looked like a Kangaroo with a can of Fosters in his hand, yet I can't say for certain

There were no 2015 Kawasaki's in stock - yet there were some 2014's.

Deals weren't so pronounced and I REALLY don't need a new ski - yet if the "Price was Right" I would probably have make a change.

I was able to gather the following information:
---------------------------------
2014 Kawasaki Ultra-310x = Kawasaki is offering $1k Manufacturer's Discount, so OTD with my ski on trade ~ $5500-
2014 Kawasaki Ultra-310x SE = Kawasaki is offering $1k Manufacturer's Discount, so OTD with my ski on trade ~ $6000-
2014 Yamaha FZR = Yamaha is offering $375 Manufacturer's Discount, so OTD with my ski on trade ~ $6100-
--------------------------------

They were not negotiating any deal on the existing 2014 Kawasaki Ultra-310R on the lot and by just sitting on the lot all year - it was clearly displaying signs of sun damage (fading).

Probably won't make any changes yet, maybe will for the next Model Designs - which will be released in ~ 10 more months.