hydrospace conversion gpr 1300 efi

I'm searching some racing parts for my hydrospace -gpr powervalve 1300 efi. I think to be the first to do this crazy job! I'm testing the ski in these days but it's almost snowing,not the best for testing. Maybe i'll racing in U.I.M world championship so i'm searching some good parts to upgrade the ski step by step. What i need first is a head kit with girdle kit and i'm also interested to the 43 throttle body or the butterfly to do the job on my own. I 've spent a lot of my money,so please help me with the parts you have laiyng on the floor of your garage
    Thanks

Pictures will arrive soon!

+1
    Hello smart, and welcome to the Hulk. It sounders very interesting to put 1300 efi into a Hydrospace hull. I have yet to hear of this conversion. You might want to list what you currently have (parts), and then what it is you think you need. Then those of us who have 1200 & 1300 GPR parts might be able to help. Good Luck

Now i'm running a stock 2004' engine with valve,no porting,no cut head,no 4° key,and i'm near the 64,but i need to work on engine temperature because now i'm running too cold. I'm also using a riva stinger 1,the only one i was able to find used until now. Is there someone that could tell me the inside diameter of the stinger 3 ? from the pictures and notes i've found, it have a large pipe,100mm vs. 75mm of S1,but i don't know if inside the flange it's bigger than S1 that is 60mm.
    When everything will run fine i'll go with Riva or R&D girdle heads,or best rius-miller but difficult to find and i think only for 1200 but i could modify the volume,4°key,waveater,and Efi controller
    I also need opinion on EFI controller: R&D power shot,Riva fuel controller and EJK are the same but the last is the cheapest.
    The old riva RY11913 with 4 trim work also well i think,but which ones work best for fine tuning ? The first 3 or the old Riva?

Thanks Ozark!
    Last edited by smart; 12-30-2014 at 01:20 PM.

+1
    dafuq. how did you fit the PV motor in that hull? pics? everyone told me the valved motor was too long as compared to the triple jug cylinders.v

I simply cut and paste! Now the hood is longer,the driveshaft is shorter and the hull heavily modified to fit the engine,diy front tank and a lot of other stuffs, but i'm very happy of the result and also of the handling. Hard job and not for all...also second hood to have access at the back of the hull where i put waterbox. stock engine and 65mph now but i've to test a lot of stuffs...the wether don't help,it's cold now. My smartphone is broke,sorry no picture for the moment

+1
    IMHO any of the EFI controllers will work for you. With a power valve engine I've always used the old Riva 4 pot controller with good success. The older power valve skis had less of a dead spot when transitioning to wide open throttle. With a fuel controller it disappeared. The non PV engines its easier to tune it out with with the newer style EFI controller, but for your ski both will work equally as well.

+1
    I barely managed to fit a Yamaha 1100 in my superjet....

damn, well when you get a chance please post up some pictures! I really want to see this. I was thinking a split deck ski was the only option to stuff this motor in a standup with the massive pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by 88kawi5fiddy View Post
    I barely managed to fit a Yamaha 1100 in my superjet....

damn, well when you get a chance please post up some pictures! I really want to see this. I was thinking a split deck ski was the only option to stuff this motor in a standup with the massive pipe.
    Check 2 old video on my facebook account, fabio "vegas" neri,next time i'll post a test day at lake with the the ski

Thread Information