VTech Autotune load time

About how long did it take for your map to be available to load? I have my User Maps Project window open and at the bottom it says this may take up to 5 min to complete. Do I need to close that window or wait for it to say complete?

By the way the Autotune feature is very nice. I loaded my map log from last week and it adjusted everything some areas -2% others added areas 9%. Also raised my idle a little bit for those long No Wake Areas!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by scantone View Post
    About how long did it take for your map to be available to load? I have my User Maps Project window open and at the bottom it says this may take up to 5 min to complete. Do I need to close that window or wait for it to say complete?

By the way the Autotune feature is very nice. I loaded my map log from last week and it adjusted everything some areas -2% others added areas 9%. Also raised my idle a little bit for those long No Wake Areas!
    I've never had it take longer than 10 minutes. Most times only a couple of minutes.

With the windows still open (where it shows "may take 5 minutes"), when tune is ready that message will go away. However, once the tune is sent to their servers, you don't need to wait or leave that windows open. It will still get processed and will be ready for you next time you connect.

After several minutes, did you click "check for updates" within the MyMaptuner software? (on pc) Because once updated tune is ready, that is how its downloaded from server and placed on your map tuner.

-2% and +9% is nothing. I suppose the 9% is in the upper areas (boost and rpm). Yes, the "autotune" (Vtech data logger) is a great piece of hardware. I like mine far more than I was expecting to like it.

If this is the first time you are logging/autotuning, you should see a noticeable mid-range kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scantone View Post

I've never had it take longer than 10 minutes. Most times only a couple of minutes.

With the windows still open (where it shows "may take 5 minutes"), when tune is ready that message will go away. However, once the tune is sent to their servers, you don't need to wait or leave that windows open. It will still get processed and will be ready for you next time you connect.

After several minutes, did you click "check for updates" within the MyMaptuner software? (on pc) Because once updated tune is ready, that is how its downloaded from server and placed on your map tuner.

-2% and +9% is nothing. I suppose the 9% is in the upper areas (boost and rpm). Yes, the "autotune" (Vtech data logger) is a great piece of hardware. I like mine far more than I was expecting to like it.

If this is the first time you are logging/autotuning, you should see a noticeable mid-range kick.
    Thanks Man! Now where will it be located to select?

Thread Information