Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    Ski Hacks MG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,253
    +1
    990

    2015 Mudbug Official Decal

    Is there a traditional Mudbug decal/sticker available each year? If not, I would be willing to design, produce them and bring them in May.


  2. #2
    I could also help out with decals. Me and my wife have a vinyl graphics business on the side.

  3. #3
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,019
    +1
    308
    Forum member Howestek used to work on stickers and TShirt designs each year - great guy but have not seen him on the forum in quite a while. This design was around for a while http://s120.photobucket.com/user/how...?sort=3&page=1

  4. #4
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Forum member Howestek used to work on stickers and TShirt designs each year - great guy but have not seen him on the forum in quite a while. This design was around for a while http://s120.photobucket.com/user/how...?sort=3&page=1
    He passed away

  5. #5
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,019
    +1
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Forum member Howestek used to work on stickers and TShirt designs each year - great guy but have not seen him on the forum in quite a while. This design was around for a while http://s120.photobucket.com/user/how...?sort=3&page=1
    He passed away
    ??? I sure missed that one - and him. And a young man at that. I enjoyed my visit w/him at MB. How long has he been gone?

  6. #6
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Forum member Howestek used to work on stickers and TShirt designs each year - great guy but have not seen him on the forum in quite a while. This design was around for a while http://s120.photobucket.com/user/how...?sort=3&page=1
    He passed away
    ??? I sure missed that one - and him. And a young man at that. I enjoyed my visit w/him at MB. How long has he been gone?
    Jan 21 wiill be a year

    Saw it on Facebook. He was one of my first customers when I went into the powersports business

  7. #7
    83Gator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    St. Amant, LA
    Posts
    6,019
    +1
    308
    Sad to hear, but thanks for updating me.

  8. #8
    Sea-Donkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    892
    +1
    107
    Sorry to hear this as well.

    What about T-shirts? There were some cool looking ones a few years back that had a crawfish hauling tail on a ski.

  9. #9

  10. #10

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Official 2015 Mudbug Picture Thread
    By troyheb in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life Rally
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 08-12-2015, 10:47 PM
  2. Gallery: 2015 Sea-Doo Lineup Officially Revealed
    By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft Journal
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2014, 03:56 PM
  3. official vinyl decal thread
    By jefferz in forum Jersey Riders
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 12:19 PM
  4. Mudbug Decals for the Mudbug Fund
    By howestek in forum Mudbug Nationals PWC.Life Rally
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 10:39 PM
  5. OFFICIAL MUDBUG NATIONALS RESULTS
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 12:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •