Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MegaLogViewerHD New Feature

My MLVHD updated and a new feature showed up. Note that this may only show up with the registered version. There now is the ability to create histograms very similar to the AFR plot that VTech generates to display AFR on there website. The cool part of the MLVHD version of this is it will display any combination of 3 log fields that you want. Here is a couple of screen shots to give you guys an idea what can be done.

In this shot you get a display very similar to the VTech setup.

http://www.nbs-stl.com/RxpxTuning/ML...gram%20AFR.PNG

In the next screen shot I display the average Duty Cycle at every location.

http://www.nbs-stl.com/RxpxTuning/ML...ty%20Cycle.PNG

The game changer is that you can set the RPM and MAP break points to any value you want. You can then paste those numbers into Excel. Way cool stuff. I will post more as I find things in the software.

This example happens to be a Motec log but it also works just fine with VTech and CMD logs.

Andy
    Last edited by whittlebeast; 01-11-2015 at 07:44 PM.

[QUOTE = whittlebeast; 2499026] My MLVHD aggiornato e una nuova funzione si presentò. Si noti che questo può mostrare solo con la versione registrata. Vi è ora la possibilità di creare istogrammi molto simili alla trama AFR che VTech genera per visualizzare AFR lì sito. La parte interessante della versione MLVHD di questo è che sarà visualizzare qualsiasi combinazione di 3 campi di registro che si desidera. Ecco un paio di schermate per darvi ragazzi un'idea di ciò che si può fare. In questo filmato si ottiene un display molto simile alla configurazione VTech. http://www.nbs-stl.com/RxpxTuning/MLVHD%20Histogram% 20AFR.PNG Nella schermata successiva girato visualizzo il ciclo medio Duty in ogni posizione. http://www.nbs-stl.com/RxpxTuning/ML...ty%20Cycle.PNG Il cambio di gioco è che si può impostare il RPM e MAP pausa punti a qualsiasi valore desiderato. È quindi possibile incollare questi numeri in Excel. Roba Way cool. Io posto più come trovo cose nel software. In questo esempio sembra essere un log Motec ma funziona anche bene con VTech e CMD registri. Andy [/ QUOTE]
    Beautiful good job.

It appears that I have autotune working for Motec using a quick pass thru MLVHD and Excel. If this all checks out, fine tuning fuel may become way easier.

The same basic logic should also work on CMD and Vtech logs.

Andy

+1
    Thanks for letting us know. I just now updated it and the histogram view is pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by whittlebeast View Post
    I will post more as I find things in the software.
    If there is one user on GH that will find it, that would be you

Go to the Histogram page and then hit the "P" key to Play

The "S" key stops it.

Note that the arrow box in the corner between the RPM and MAP brings up a way to change your break points to what your tuning software uses. In the upper left corner is a button that allows you to save the view including the axis and filters. You have to uncheck an auto scale box in the bottom left corner to change the break points.

Have fun

Andy

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by whittlebeast View Post
    Note that the arrow box in the corner between the RPM and MAP brings up a way to change your break points to what your tuning software uses.
    Ah..I was wondering how you had the bottom RPM points set so precise and even. Numerically, mine were all over the place (but actual).

The play/stop function doesn't work if initiated from histogram. I need to start it in the "log viewer" tap then move over to the histogram. Not a big deal.

I think I have applying corrections learned with a CMD back to a Vtech tune, down pat. I will be testing in the spring. This will make it possible to simply borrow a CMD to autotune any system. Way cool.

Andy

Play and stop have been changed to <Control> P and <Control> S

I am happy to say I have gone to auto tuning Motec. It is simply way faster and far more accurate.

Andy

Here is a log of a pro racer running bouys with a Motec auto tuned with the new MegsLogViewerHD.

http://www.nbs-stl.com/RxpxTuning/Lo...ing%20Plot.png

Look how the AFR follows the target AFR.

At the bottom of the plot shows where the MAPxRPM (essentially the air flow) runs right with the fuel flow as reported by the Motec.

Way cool stuff.

Andy

Here is a cool new thing hidden under the covers.

Go to histogram, and pick rpm, map and afr. Now press <control> P and the run will play and real time.

Notice how fast the fuel tuning cells change. The number in each box is the average AFR the motor was getting for the run.

This log is from a racer playing cat and mouse with a couple of fellow racers.

Andy

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information