Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,136
    +1
    822

    Thumbs up Thank you Jim's Performance!!

    I just wanted to take a second and say thank you to Jim, Jim's Performance. Besides all of the info he always is willing to provide, the thankless tuning he does for folks for free while we are out on rides, and even if it is not Jim's ride he always makes sure everyone is ok on the rides. I had to stop several times during a ride because my injector plugs weren't making good contact and out of 38 skis Jim was always right there by my side making sure everything was ok before taking off again. Someone else broke down at the start of our ride and Jim was right there by his side too making sure everything was ok before taking off. For that I just want to say thanks!
    Last edited by Gus13letter; 01-15-2015 at 01:02 PM.


  2. #2
    YoYamma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    21,570
    +1
    4,789
    He helps a lot of people on this forum too.
    Good post.


  3. #3
    Guidoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Living outside of Charleston SC.
    Posts
    2,206
    +1
    458
    That says a lot on character.


  4. #4
    rxpvic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    258
    +1
    17
    Perfectly said gus, Jim is one of the nicest people I have the pleasure of dealing with on a daily basis.


  5. #5
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    I just wanted to take a second and say thank you to Jim, Jim's Performance. Besides all of the info he always is willing to provide, the thankless tuning he does for folks for free while we are out on rides, and even if it is not Jim's ride he always makes sure everyone is ok on the rides. I had to stop several times during a ride because my injector plugs weren't making good contact and out of 38 skis Jim was always right there by my side making sure everything was ok before taking off again. Someone else broke down at the start of our ride and Jim was right there by his side too making sure everything was ok before taking off. For that I just want to say thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpvic View Post
    Perfectly said gus, Jim is one of the nicest people I have the pleasure of dealing with on a daily basis.
    Thank you for the kind words Gus and Victor.

  6. #6
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYamma View Post
    He helps a lot of people on this forum too.
    Good post.
    Quote Originally Posted by SVHOKidd View Post
    That says a lot on character.
    Thank you very much guys, this is a great forum with great people. I have made lots of friends from the forum.

  7. #7
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,136
    +1
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    I just wanted to take a second and say thank you to Jim, Jim's Performance. Besides all of the info he always is willing to provide, the thankless tuning he does for folks for free while we are out on rides, and even if it is not Jim's ride he always makes sure everyone is ok on the rides. I had to stop several times during a ride because my injector plugs weren't making good contact and out of 38 skis Jim was always right there by my side making sure everything was ok before taking off again. Someone else broke down at the start of our ride and Jim was right there by his side too making sure everything was ok before taking off. For that I just want to say thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpvic View Post
    Perfectly said gus, Jim is one of the nicest people I have the pleasure of dealing with on a daily basis.
    Thank you for the kind words Gus and Victor.
    Your very welcome. The compliments are well deserved.


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Jax,FL
    Posts
    2,677
    +1
    24
    No doubt about it jim has been very helpful to me several times and I certainly appreciate his friendship.Todd

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Thank you Jim's Performance
    By hdlefler in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 09:10 PM
  2. Thank you JIMS PERFORMANCE for an awesome weekend!
    By yamahamiamiski in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 07:47 PM
  3. New Best SHO MPH!!! BIG Thanks to Jim's Performance!!!!
    By poof100 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 08:19 PM
  4. Thank You Jims Performance
    By Turbo Todd in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 07:04 PM
  5. Thank You Derrick at Jet Set Performance
    By Spike in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 11:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •