Who's running a Riva S3 supercharger & Rotax Ecu?

Anyone running a Riva Stage 3 supercharger with the Rotax Ecu and Rotax or Riva intercooler? If so, what size injectors are you running? Ported head or not? Racing cam? Was there a big performance differance when upgrading to the S3 supercharger from the Rotax high boost or the Riva Vortec? Have a Rotax stage 3 now with 42's and seriously considering upgrading to the Riva S3 supercharger. Jerry is a bad influence. Thanks in advance for your replies!

i'm putting together a rxp rr stock class ecu riva s3 s/c 42 lb injectors riva i/c riva through hull exhaust with a lot of other stuff no times on her yet thought i had a rr cam but it didn't happen need 2 set in the rr light weight valve train & i/c then she'll b done

Quote Originally Posted by Mark S View Post
    Anyone running a Riva Stage 3 supercharger with the Rotax Ecu and Rotax or Riva intercooler? If so, what size injectors are you running? Ported head or not? Racing cam? Was there a big performance differance when upgrading to the S3 supercharger from the Rotax high boost or the Riva Vortec? Have a Rotax stage 3 now with 42's and seriously considering upgrading to the Riva S3 supercharger. Jerry is a bad influence. Thanks in advance for your replies!
    Your hole shot is good all ready! I think you should go EMS Mark! All you need is Jerry's imput on how to set it up!

+1
    You'll need a fuel controller to use 50's or your idle to 5,000rpm will be way rich.

Thread Information