+1

Craigslist Buy & Sell Security Assistance Team...

Our agency is working on an ad campaign locally to assist fellow Atlantan's in "higher dollar" purchases on Craigslist.

Give me your honest opinions.

https://www.facebook.com/ThePilrsFirm?ref=hl

ATTENTION CRAIGSLIST BUYERS AND SELLERS!

Are you apprehensive about meeting someone in person to buy or sell an item from Craigslist?

The PILRS Firm, LLC in Dalton, Georgia is an investigation and personal securities agency that will assist you in buying or selling safely in person on any valuable item that you are buying or selling in a Craigslist ad. We offer armed and unarmed services and our security executives always remain as indiscreet as you prefer.

Our State licensed and insured team of personal security executives will assist you from the buyer/seller verification process all the way through the sale in person. The service includes a comprehensive criminal background report on the individual(s) involved on the other side of the sale as well as an optional service to accompany you directly to the sale, in person.

Check us out on the web at www.PILRS.com or call us today at 706-581-9000 for your free consultation.

Georgia State License # PDSC001651

+1
    Very nice idea. I guess the pricing would be what would make the difference. It boild down to how much the transaction is worth.
    I like folks that think outside the box.

+1
    Yes this is an excellent idea.

4. +1 by:

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post

... our security executives always remain as indiscreet as you prefer...
    Discreet or indiscreet?

+1
    Either, really. Some will probably prefer that we act like family members and believe it or not, some people prefer the menacing look. I know, I know.....but hey. They pay.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    you better have plenty of liability insurance and certainly consult your legal help about this plan......

+1
    The insurance, bonds and legal portion was all taken care of back when we obtained our State licensing and firearms certifications years ago. This is no different than when we are hired to transport a diamond broker and $4.5 million dollars in diamonds across the state in an armored Denali. Same insurance, same bonds, same legal; just a different gig. We only provide med/high level, high threat personal security (see: Executive Protection), but I thought this would be a great avenue for people who want to feel safe during a $20,000+ car purchase from Craigslist. We certainly do not deploy Paul Blart's to the local cinema on Friday and Saturday nights. We do multi-tier support security for Lauren Alaina, UFC events, Joe Jackson (Michael Jackson's father), Tyler Perry from time to time, etc so our bases are all covered on the business end.

Of course, we would utilize our secondary team members for Craigslist detail as it is not particular as high of a threat as say........traveling with a CEO to Venezuela for an overnight meeting with his mistress.

Funny: People actually do hire us to protect them from their outraged spouses.

+1
    Interesting update. We have been contacted by one of our prominent local news media outlets about doing an interview for a piece to be aired on "Safety tips for Buying and Selling on Craigslist".

+1
    I would bet it relates to the elderly couple that was killed last week in Georgia. Sad that there are those kind of people out there.

11. +1 by:

Thread Information