Tims seafood poker run lake anna / Mid Va jetskiers 3 day weekend event.

Hey guys! Poker run is Saturday July 25,2015 at Lake Anna. This will Mid Va jet skiers 3rd year doing this. Two years ago there was a total of 47 skies and last year like 27 skies. We at Mid Va decided to make it a three day weekend ride. We camped and rent houses and made it a big party! We had a Blast last year and look forward to this one. Like to see other riders out there and their skies!

+1
    Saw you guys there last year. Good times. The Jetksi Junkies will be there in full force this time. Do you guys have a website?

Yeah man cool! I remember talking with last year. Congrats on the meetup site and Mid Atlantic chapter with jetski junkies. I talked with Hemingway a couple years ago before I went to Bimini the first time. And I talked with him again about a week ago. I seen he was going to be up at DC and Lake Anna end of July. He mentioned that he was greatly interested in doing the poker run. We talked about about groups and how Awesome it was. Are you going to post the poker run on meetup. I did as you can probably tell since joining. Meetup.com Mid Va jetskiers and PWC riders.

This poker run weekend is going to be a blast. I working with Tim's Seafood to try an have some twist to the ride.
    Oz I may just have to call you...

Wow! All set house rented for the weekend. I will be there Thursday. People will rolling in on Friday. Saturday the poker run! People from different states coming to this ride! Going to be a blast!

Just about two weeks away. I expect in count about 50 skies to be there. I will get there Thursday. Bunch of us will riding and around Lake Anna Friday and getting ready for the Poker run Saturday. Anybody on the forum going? Going to be a blast. Some skies coming from Ny PA NC Florida for this event. Hope to see other skies around.

Just about two weeks away. I expect in count about 50 skies to be there. I will get there Thursday. Bunch of us will riding and around Lake Anna Friday and getting ready for the Poker run Saturday. Anybody on the forum going? Going to be a blast. Some skies coming from Ny PA NC Florida for this event. Hope to see other skies around.

+1
    Where can I get more information?

Just go to Tim's Seafood lake anna. search tab and type jetski poker run. $75 bucks pays for shirts, breakfast, lunch, dinner and other prizes and not to mention the 1st 2nd 3rd prizes poker pot. Need to be at times like 9:30am

+1
    Went to Tim's yesterday. Registration/Breakfast starts at 8:15 am. Mandatory Captains' meeting at 9:45 am. Target departure time is 10:15 am.

Sounds like its gonna be awesome. We will be down there early Friday morning. Hope to see some of you guys down there.

Thread Information