Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

is $7000 too much

I am taking a look at a 04 RXP in excellent condition with a trailer and cover included. I am told it hasnt had any problems. RXP's have been few and far between in my area this year. I know it is not the best deal but is it reasonable or should I wait? Also is there anything I should look for when inspecting the ski? I have done a lot of research but I have seen so many different numbers on these skis I cannot figure out what a decent price is.

+1
    A 2007 can be had for around $10k. That's a lot of bones for a 3-4year old craft.

+1
    With a trailer and cover $7000?

Wow I think it is a good price.

But ask yourself this. Are you sure of condition and is the $2000-$3000 savings worth any problems you may have?

I buy used all the time! I just want to let you know that when these things have problems it is exspensive.

price

I agree, hardball em on that price. I payed 8500.00 in December for a 06 RXP with new trailer, 3 year warranty , life vest & cover. That ski can be had for 6K easy, flash the cash quick and watch & see. Warmer weather is comming fast, that price may be gotten in a month or so.

Itzmunch

Quote Originally Posted by itzmunch View Post
    I agree, hardball em on that price. I payed 8500.00 in December for a 06 RXP with new trailer, 3 year warranty , life vest & cover. That ski can be had for 6K easy, flash the cash quick and watch & see. Warmer weather is comming fast, that price may be gotten in a month or so.

Itzmunch
    I would do that deal in a second. I am in KC, MO and have talked to many dealers. In feb, I went to the boat show and everyone was around the same price. 10K for 06 ski, trailer, life jackets, and cover, 2 year warranty. Every one around here seems like they don't want to sell their leftovers. I also am not going to drive 1000 miles for one. Thanks for all the quick replies. I have the money but have been clueless about how much of it to shell out.

hey, im in KC to but i picked up my 04 RXP used early summer of last year for around that much with 18 hours of use on it... how many hours does this one have and what lake has it been ridden on? if its been takin to the ozarks on summer weekends i personally wouldnt go for that but any other lake is aight. jus ask him for like $6500 or somethin and make sure you take it out for a test ride before you pay for it

Joel

6300-6700 would be a good deal imo

$6500 or less I'd do it and jusmp on sum sc upgrades....

Quote Originally Posted by needforspeed04 View Post
    hey, im in KC to but i picked up my 04 RXP used early summer of last year for around that much with 18 hours of use on it... how many hours does this one have and what lake has it been ridden on? if its been takin to the ozarks on summer weekends i personally wouldnt go for that but any other lake is aight. jus ask him for like $6500 or somethin and make sure you take it out for a test ride before you pay for it

Joel
    Its been at the ozarks. It has 45 hours on it. He just had it serviced at warnsburg cycle. Guy is older and said he barley uses it anymore and it sat most of last summer. It is a one owner ski.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information