Performance parts new 2015 vxr/vxs

Hi there!
    Has anyone put their hands on the 15 vxr or s ?
    im thinking of trading in my 09 fzr for the new vx model.
    if so, how is it? Holeshot, cornering and top speed?

i know the "old" vxr is plenty fast and will hit 70 with some easy mods.
    But i dont realy like the way the old one looks, the new one looks awsome!

So, has Riva or R&D any performance parts avalible to the new model?
    besides engine mods as are the same as the "old" 14 model.
    thinking of intake grate, prop, and plate.
    best would if Jim has some magic plate for it

thanks!

Anyone who know something ?

+1
    Not much difference in performance upgrades as earlier models and the same mods still work

Are you sure?
    I read on boattest.com about their test about it and they also say that the intake and plate was a new design.

+1

Performance parts new 2015 vxr/vxs

I would guess the ECU may be slightly different which may take some time to reflash if so. It took a long time for performance parts to come out for the new FX hull when it came out. I would imagine it will take some time with the new VX as well.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedoo View Post
    Are you sure?
    I read on boattest.com about their test about it and they also say that the intake and plate was a new design.
    Sorry. I will stop talking now. I read the question as - are there any new performance mods-

+1
    Pull the motor and drop in a svho motor like it should come from factory or go turbo that hull is going to be the future

8. +1 by:

+1
    Hi there!Has anyone put their hands on the 15 vxr or s ?im thinking of trading in my 09 fzr for the new vx model.if so, how is it? Holeshot, cornering and top speed?i know the "old" vxr is plenty fast and will hit 70 with some easy mods.But i dont realy like the way the old one looks, the new one looks awsome!So, has Riva or R&D any performance parts avalible to the new model?besides engine mods as are the same as the "old" 14 model.thinking of intake grate, prop, and plate. best would if Jim has some magic plate for it thanks!
    I have a, 2015 VXS I bought 3 months ago an love it 46 hours already. I'd love to hear about mods also running up with my buddies RXPX he got mad an went an Got a new ECU. I've ran SVHO an 260 Sea-Doo I get a nose on them until their Superchargers build then they are just far enough ahead to fustrate me lol.

+1
    Also have a '15 VXS, love it. Only mod I have done is ribbon delete which made a noticeable difference. Handles great in stock form.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyg03 View Post
    Hi there!Has anyone put their hands on the 15 vxr or s ?im thinking of trading in my 09 fzr for the new vx model.if so, how is it? Holeshot, cornering and top speed?i know the "old" vxr is plenty fast and will hit 70 with some easy mods.But i dont realy like the way the old one looks, the new one looks awsome!So, has Riva or R&D any performance parts avalible to the new model?besides engine mods as are the same as the "old" 14 model.thinking of intake grate, prop, and plate. best would if Jim has some magic plate for it thanks!
    I have a, 2015 VXS I bought 3 months ago an love it 46 hours already. I'd love to hear about mods also running up with my buddies RXPX he got mad an went an Got a new ECU. I've ran SVHO an 260 Sea-Doo I get a nose on them until their Superchargers build then they are just far enough ahead to fustrate me lol.
    So the VXR will hang with the SVHO & RXP on the holeshots? What kind of top GPS speed are you seeing??

Thinking about picking a 15' leftover this Winter, to use for a bombproof Ocean ski. Rhaas mounts, Cut SVHO plate, Leos wedge, top loader grate, drop nozzle, and RiDE setup should make for a wicked fun Wave machine!
    Last edited by WP3223; 07-19-2015 at 08:06 PM.

Thread Information