Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 07-09 riva ecu

  1. #1
    GGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    2,830
    +1
    258

    07-09 riva ecu

    Has about 10 hours on it
    $600 shipped in the US


  2. #2
    GGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    2,830
    +1
    258
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112045.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	350861Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112052.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	350862

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112045.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	350861Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112052.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	350862
    Payment send

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by elbondspwc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112045.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	350861Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112052.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	350862
    Payment send
    Payment send from saturday and i have not any information

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by elbondspwc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elbondspwc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112045.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	350861Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112052.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	350862
    Payment send
    Payment send from saturday and i have not any information
    Payment send from one week and still waitin for ship out
    If it is very difficult ship out send the money back a buy a new one from jerry store thanks

  6. #6
    PWC Addict lilman573's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    2,946
    +1
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by elbondspwc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elbondspwc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elbondspwc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112045.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	350861Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150207_112052.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	350862
    Payment send
    Payment send from saturday and i have not any information
    Payment send from one week and still waitin for ship out
    If it is very difficult ship out send the money back a buy a new one from jerry store thanks
    Your going to pay $300 extra because he couldn't get to the post office to ship to PR fast enough? .... Interesting. Good luck with that.

  7. #7
    GGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    2,830
    +1
    258
    I shipped it yesterday. You'll have it Tuesday

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lilman573 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elbondspwc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elbondspwc View Post
    Payment send from saturday and i have not any information
    Payment send from one week and still waitin for ship out
    If it is very difficult ship out send the money back a buy a new one from jerry store thanks
    Your going to pay $300 extra because he couldn't get to the post office to ship to PR fast enough? .... Interesting. Good luck with that.
    i send lot of parts to the states the rate is the same. the rate to send this ecu in one box 5.373x8.625x1.625 is 6$ priority mail thanks to post

  9. #9
    GGG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    2,830
    +1
    258
    It was $14. Still cheap

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB 07/08 riva ecu
    By herbert merino in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 12:43 PM
  2. FS 07-09 Riva ECU
    By Ocman in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 07:25 PM
  3. WTB or WTT a Les Cook 8600RPM CC ECU (08 RXP-X) for a 07-08 RIVA ECU
    By t_hoang02 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 08:02 PM
  4. WTB 07-09 Riva ECU
    By Ocman in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 04:46 PM
  5. FS Riva ECU 07-09, Riva Valvetrain, & Injectors
    By Gus13letter in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •