Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: s3 vs t3

+1

s3 vs t3

Hi everyone,i m thinking of trading MY 2007 SEA DOO RXP WITH A 2012 OR NEWER SEA DOO GTX IS260 OR RXTX AS 260 OR RXPX 260.I USE TO DRIVE FULL SPEED MOST OF THE TIME ,AND I DO A LOT OF LONG DISTANCE TRIPS IN THE SEA,MILD TO ROUGH WAVES USUALLY.which craft do you suggesting me and why?and witch suspension is better?is or as?

+1
    Long distance in the sea in rough? And you did this on a RXP? You were deffinately working your ass off. Get an RXT and you`ll be driving a Cadillac in rough stuff.

+1
    if you really want to glide through rough stuff get the t3

+1
    If you are driving in rough sea water for long distance (with sakis and petros) the best solution is the iS260 since the suspension will help you do a smooth ride in rough water without bounshing so much. The bad thing is that due to its weight you will not accelerate fast as a RXP-X or an RXT-X. You will have to do some stuff to wake its engine due to its weight. Its not so fun as the RXP 215 that you have but its way much smoother and more relax in driving. In order to make you understand better since you live in Greece the RXP-X is like an mitsubishi EVO, the RXT-X is like a BMW M and the iS is like a Mercedes E-Class. There is no difference between the iS 260 and the aS 260.

+1
    You just broke my heart by comparing is with mercedes e class.you just make me feel like a 60 years old retirement.haha

6. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by koftis View Post
    If you are driving in rough sea water for long distance (with sakis and petros) the best solution is the iS260 since the suspension will help you do a smooth ride in rough water without bounshing so much. The bad thing is that due to its weight you will not accelerate fast as a RXP-X or an RXT-X. You will have to do some stuff to wake its engine due to its weight. Its not so fun as the RXP 215 that you have but its way much smoother and more relax in driving. In order to make you understand better since you live in Greece the RXP-X is like an mitsubishi EVO, the RXT-X is like a BMW M and the iS is like a Mercedes E-Class. There is no difference between the iS 260 and the aS 260.
    Not completely true, the IS260 has electronic shock adjustment, sponsons are different, no adjustable trim tabs, no bow stablizers ... some other stuff. AS260 is more performance oriented. That being said you will need to tune the shock for your weight and it's completely manual...not a big deal though. I've heard the electronic version is very nice in the way it handles the suspension. You can tweak it on the fly instead of messing with the shock.

I can ride all three of my ski's just about as fast through the rough stuff, the S3 hulls feel more predicable than the T3 hull when crashing through/over the rough stuff. T3 likes to dig in and turn. The AS is ridiculously comfortable, i'm usually a stand up rider most of the time...but when on the AS I find myself sitting allot more. It is a real slug stock.

8. +1 by:

+1
    Rxt s3 or GTX 260 iS are my suggestions for you mate.
    T3 tends to lean on one side up to 30 miles, and IT DOES not carry 2 sex ladies on it...only one. And YOU my friend as a single must have them lining for a ride....
    Rxtx for fast, light rides.
    GTX iS for comfortable ones.
    But just to let other know, HE IS ONE HELL of a rider, always standing and full throttle....

So.....RXTX and you are fine...and after 2-3 years maybe you ll buy a suspension model.

+1
    you must ride it like you stole it bro...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpsalonika View Post
    You just broke my heart by comparing is with mercedes e class.you just make me feel like a 60 years old retirement.haha
    I compared it to the ECLASS but i didn't said which version !!!! I just wanted to point how smooth the ride will be! By the way 60year old dont drive AMG....just 1.8lt ones....So i think you are ok now...hahahahahahaha

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoMite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by koftis View Post
    Not completely true, the IS260 has electronic shock adjustment, sponsons are different, no adjustable trim tabs, no bow stablizers ... some other stuff. AS260 is more performance oriented. That being said you will need to tune the shock for your weight and it's completely manual...not a big deal though. I've heard the electronic version is very nice in the way it handles the suspension. You can tweak it on the fly instead of messing with the shock.

I can ride all three of my ski's just about as fast through the rough stuff, the S3 hulls feel more predicable than the T3 hull when crashing through/over the rough stuff. T3 likes to dig in and turn. The AS is ridiculously comfortable, i'm usually a stand up rider most of the time...but when on the AS I find myself sitting allot more. It is a real slug stock.

Thats true what you said. But i was refering only to the suspension not the rest....my mistake for not being precise.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information