Nashville, TN

Seven Deadly Questions With Bibi Carmouche

All of us at The Watercraft Journal are very excited to have a moment with 2014 multiple National Champion and IJSBA World Champion Bibi Carmouche, possibly one of the fastest young women on the water today. We also bring in one of her sponsors, IPD Graphics into the conversation to help shine some light on what’s expected from team riders and being a professional, both on and off the water.

The Watercraft Journal: Thanks for meeting with us, Bibi! To start, can you tell us how you first get into jet skiing and then into racing?

Bibi Carmouche: I got introduced to standup jet skis by some friends of mine in high school and ended up getting my own 750 in 2011. With Folsom Lake being only a couple minutes from my parents’ house, I knew quite a few people with skis and got to ride a ton. One weekend I heard there was a race out at Camp Far West Lake so I decided to stop by and check it out. Immediately, I fell in love and found myself an SX-R about two weeks later. With only a couple weekends of buoy practice under my belt I raced in my first race ever, which happen to be part of the IJSBA National Tour. I walked away with a second and third place finish that weekend and have been hooked ever since!

More at WatercraftJournal.Com
    Last edited by Rustymuscle; 02-12-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Thread Information