+1

Guaging Interest: 2012 RXPX & 2013 GTR on Triton Alum double axel trailer

I am testing the waters and thinking about selling my skis. I really hate to do this but Last spring a ruptured and herniated a few disc in my lower back as wasn't able to ride at all. So rather than let them sit there any more I am probably going to go ahead and break down and sell them. They are not officially for sale yet but just getting prepared for spring to put them on the market. I am not really looking forward to selling them as I love riding but because of my current condition I have come to the realization that age has caught up with me. I have owned approx. 8-10 pairs of the skis over the past 15-20 years so I am not new to the hobby. Therefore they have been well taken care of as I do with all of my Toys.

The 2012 RXPX is my ski and has approx. 100 hrs on it. It has been well maintained, oil changed, etc. The 2013 GTR is my wife's ski and has approx. 50-60 hrs on it and also has been well maintained by me. Don't quote me on the hours as I am going off memory. Both skis are un-molested bone stock. Also included with the skis are factory covers, docking lines, life jackets, etc.

The trailer is a Triton aluminum double axel elite series ( MODEL WC2-2) and pulls like a dream. All LED lights, etc. Look up the info on the trailer is alone cost $4500.
    http://www.tritontrailers.com/produc...specifications

I don't have any current pics as both skis are stored, but plan to get them out in the coming month to clean them up, get fresh batteries, etc, ready to sell. If someone is really interested I can make this happen sooner. Please feel free to contact me for more details about the skis. Once I confirm the true hours, and get pictures, and look up the value I will list a price. I am open to reasonable offers now, I do not have to sell them so don't insult me with low offers, but would rather someone enjoy them rather they sit up for a reasonable price. My loss will bring a family a lot of summer fun!

Thanks,

+1
    No price and no pics will probably net you no sale.

3. +1 by:

+1
    I understand that, if ya read they are in storage...as soon as I get a break I will get pics and a price

+1
    pm sent

+1
    I have seen a few PX260's go for $7000 with no trailer in FL.

I would buy it for sure for that. I just paid way less for my 2012 GTX Limited With Trailer.
    So If you want to talk please let me know, But please also understand they don't hold there $10k price tag.
    Im a buyer for a fair price. SO please come up with one.

7. +1 by:

+1
    While I can see them going for 7k in Florida those are also saltwater skis, while I am in Louisiana with a freshwater ski. Not saying its worth 10k or more but I feel that mine has been exceptionally maintained and cared for, also has never been modded or molested as I call it being all stock. Blue book on the ski is 9500 retail, trade in value on the ski is 7k. While I am toying with the idea of selling it I am not in a position where I have to sell it hence my thread gauging interest on possibly selling it due to medical issues. Once I get a chance to get over to my shop and pull it out, get the correct hours on it, take some pictures of it I will establish a fair price. Like I said I am not trying to gouge someone on the price but I expect a fair price for something I have meticulously maintained. I have a good bit of high end toys and I spare no expense when taking care of them and it shows.

Thread Information