03 xlt 1200 carbs?

OK I've looked around a lot of forums and I still can't find the clear answer I'm looking for,I have a 03 xlt 1200 with a d-plate and oil block off,everything else is stock,I need to know what the high and low speed needle adjustments need to be with the d-plate?also what fuel mixtrue should I run?

no need for adjusting for d plate.
    fuel mixture depends on oil, most use 40:1 for good oil, little more oil if its the cheaper stuff.

also remember all the d plate does is takes the space of the converter so it has the same backpressure.
    In theory its the same pressure hence why you dont have to adjust for the d plate.

OK but I bought the carbs off eBay and someone had messed with them cause the brass plugs where gone,so I still need to know what the settings are?....and another thing,on these carbs the accelerator pump has three outlet to each carb instead of one outlet to #1 and #3....will that hurt anything or do I need to swap it?

I never tinkered with carb adjustments as I am close to one of the big tuners. Try PMing WFO or Jimsperformace they may know. Also who did the rebuild? I would send them to jim and have the accelerator pumps removed and add a primer system. He can sell you all the parts, makes life so much easier when starting. All of us switched them over back in the day.

I did the rebuild,I'm pretty handy,this is not my first jet ski just my first xlt 1200. I know about all the tips and tricks with the acc.pump removle and jetting and aftermarket flame arresters,I'm just try to lean more about the ski before I do all that...thanks for your advice,I'm try PMing those guys.

Thread Information