Fuel alarm issues? Rough water 4 tech?

The new 09 rxt is surprisingly awesome being the beast it is, I never thought it would have such handling. Love it. However, it is all new to being fa x4 800 2 stroke kind of guy. The family drives decisions now and this happens to be fun one.
    Anyway, fuel warning light beeps and says low fuel when it was just filled in light jumping/playing situations. I guess the sending unit? Also I noticed the engine came on once as well. Same issue or would the engine light be telling me something else. Upon restart it goes back to normal until run for a little while. Anyone have similar symptoms?
    Can the 4 techs in general be tossed pitched and rolled around like the old 2 strokes or is this bad for engine oil and components? I see guys ripping around on rxps but wonder if it leads to damage.
    I dropped it off at the dealer but I wonder if they can diagnose since the sold me as "all systems go" even though it ran normally the beeping is annoying!
    thanks

Perhaps I should proof read and not use an ipad to type.
    Anyway, fuel warning light beeps and says low fuel when it was just filled in light jumping/playing situations. I guess the sending unit? Sounds like it's the fuel level sensor, I hope that is all it is not something more.

Also I noticed the engine light came on once as well. Same issue or would the engine light be telling me something else? Upon restart it goes back to normal until ran for a little while when the fuel light and engine light come on intermittently. My hope is the sensor was sending the ECU into a protection mode or somthing? Anyone have similar symptoms?
    It also seems I have to pull the key every time in order to get a restart, is that normal to have to pull it off the post when coming in to pick up/drop off a passenger? Shouldn't it stay ready or does it need to be pulled and reconnected until it gets the 2 beeps.
    Also, I am already seeing an RXP in the future. I would love an old XP limited but the gulf can get choppy. Can the 4 techs (rxps in particular) in general be tossed pitched and rolled around and jumped behind HUGE yachts like the old 2 strokes or is this bad for engine oil, motor mounts and components? I see guys ripping around on rxps but wonder if it leads to damage. Basically, will it handle the abuse I put on all my old X4 boats or am I asking for trouble thinking it will hold up to the occasional jump, semi submersion and the like?
    Sorry for posting a poorly written question(s) above.
    thanks

Nothin'?
    What about the Spark guys that are old school. Low end grunt of the spark is comparable the old x4 800, but it is doesnt have the top end...is it disappointing to from the 110x4 to the 90hp spark or would a guy be happy and not have to the rxp to fill the gap?
    Is the spark with the 109vtech tune a 99spx in disguise? That is a pleasant thought.
    $8000US gets a new 2015 spark $10000US gets a 12-14 RXPx. I thought I wanted a RXP but maybe I need a spark to run around in the gulf?
    Lots of 40+foot yachts pushing huge wakes that are begging to be jumped.
    Flat mornings for watersports with the family when everyone is at the mosque or sleeping in, busy afternoons for the spark/RXP in traffic.
    What say you mid 30's guy with a spark or rxp that lived the dream the mid 90's on 800x4's???

Thread Information