Thread: gtx sc

Question gtx sc

Hi. I have a gtx sc 2003 and i like to buy a intercooler, and a superchage to upgrade with metal cluch, and a 04 pump,it is possible give me some idea or imf where i could fine it or buy it.

thank

ps. stage 1, opas off, free flow, solas 12/20 worx sponsons.

excause my english

+1
    Have you checked the online store here on the site?
    The link is on the top left corner under "links"

Here are all air intake and intercooler kits
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...dex&cPath=18_2

Here is all the supercharger stuff
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...ex&cPath=18_63

And this will make for some great reading for you
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16773

Quote Originally Posted by gtx03pr View Post
    Hi. I have a gtx sc 2003 and i like to buy a intercooler, and a superchage to upgrade with metal cluch, and a 04 pump,it is possible give me some idea or imf where i could fine it or buy it.

thank

ps. stage 1, opas off, free flow, solas 12/20 worx sponsons.

excause my english
    u can get a 06 rebuild kit 4 ur s/c & add the metal washers go 2 the classifieds and look 4 a used rxp or rxt pump they r eassier 2 find & will work i bought one 4 $300 just use a gtx wear ring & ur prop & drive shaft will work u can look up 03 gtx sleeper 2 c all of my mods

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    at what point do GTX SC owners draw the line for mods with the stock fuel system?

how much can it take before you need injectors and/or fuel pressure regulator

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    at what point do GTX SC owners draw the line for mods with the stock fuel system?

I`d have to say stage 2 Steve...
    remember I had the Riva wheel, RXT ECU, 58 psi reg, etc and she was good to go. major improvement over stock. The only thing I didn`t do was change out the SC gear set...PR...

I found that adding the RXP fuel pressure regulator really helped my acceleration at all speeds. I only had a wedge, prop and riva gate with 4" intake and metal washers, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by lafjax View Post
    I found that adding the RXP fuel pressure regulator really helped my acceleration at all speeds. I only had a wedge, prop and riva gate with 4" intake and metal washers, of course.
    are you checking your plugs frequently? the 58psi reg is best suited for the RXT/RXP ecu`s (example).

no doubt it would run a bit better, more fuel...
    but then again, more air, more boost, more RPM`s would be the ticket...PR...

u put the rxp fuel pump in with all the rxp being parted out their not hard 2 find from what mark u said the gtx can handle up 2 215 hp with the cast pistions after that u should put a set of fordge 1 in

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow jacket View Post
    u put the rxp fuel pump in with all the rxp being parted out their not hard 2 find from what mark u said the gtx can handle up 2 215 hp with the cast pistions after that u should put a set of fordge 1 in
    all stock 2003 GTX SC

3" Air Intake
    Exhaust (Power Pipe)
    Rotax Racing High Boost SC Impeller

what would you do for fuel? leave it alone, add a RXP fuel press regulator in, or what?

all stock 2003 GTX SC

3" Air Intake
    Exhaust (Power Pipe)
    Rotax Racing High Boost SC Impeller

what would you do for fuel? leave it alone, add a RXP fuel press regulator in, or what?
    with mine i went the limted with the cast pistions so i knew i needed the rxp fuel pump i still have the stock injectors in my 03 gtxsc even with the 05 i/c, s/c over drive gears rr s/c fan & rxp ecu added the extra oil pressure spring what i have is a 215 stage I +, since ur not turing any more r's the stock fuel pump should b fine its when u start 2 run more r's or bigger injectors when u run out of fuel pressure, but i dont think it would hurt 2 have the rxp fuel pump

Thread Information