Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Riva Racing 12vein 160mm Pump

I have a Riva Racing 12vein stainless steel 160mm racing pump for sale. I bought it from a member and have since gone in a different direction. It will be sold the same way I bought it. It will come with a skat 15/23 that riva sells to go with the pump. It was de pitched to a 15-20 by the previous owner. It will also come with the stock cone he sent with it and a stock FZR drive shaft. I am asking $1000 shipped in the lower 48 obo. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	352111   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	120 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	352112   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	124 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	352113  
    Last edited by jetpilot785; 04-04-2015 at 10:52 PM.

+1
    Open to offers

+1
    Pump no shaft prop wear ring ��

+1
    Pm sent

+1
    New price, $1050 shipped

+1
    Watch out for this seller. He will offer it to you for a price and then sell it out from under you when he finds someone willing to pay more. Shady...

+1
    I've bought plenty of stuff from Mark with ZERO issues. An impeller, an R3 flashed ECU, a C1 wheel, he even let me try a pump cone for FREE and I still haven't even paid him for it I don't think. No problems.

+1
    Great for you but this is what he did to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot785
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentShooter
    Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot785
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentShooter
    Is that $375 shipped?

Thanks
    Joe
    it is not but i would do $400 shipped to you in Florida if you are serious. Let me know! Thanks
    Just let me know what payment methods
    I just had a guy offered me $450 shipped. If you are willing to match that, it's yours otherwise I will sell to him. Let me know
    Yep, Stand Up guy..

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    I bought a pump cone awhile back came quick and price did not change

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentShooter View Post
    Watch out for this seller. He will offer it to you for a price and then sell it out from under you when he finds someone willing to pay more. Shady...
    I'm sorry you're butt hurt over this and feel the need to express your displeasure but let's think about this for a minute. When someone is trying to sell something, most times, they are looking for the best ROI they can plain and simple. Like I said in a PM, I don't owe you anything. I have sold a ton of stuff over the years between here, ebay, other forums for other forms of motorsports etc and I have heard just about everything from the interested buyers. The name of the game for them is to get the best deal, plain and simple. The seller asks a price, the buyer low balls to test the waters, they meet in the middle somewhere where both parties are happy. That's how it works. Then you have the other half which is the much bigger half.

I can't tell you how many times I've been made offers and the so called interested buyer either doesn't respond after you accept or counter their offer. Not even a courtesy call to let you know he changed his mind or whatever. Just fall of the planet. Then you get the buyer who all of a sudden has an unexplained tragedy but can still buy the part but not at the agreed price and then offers a way lower price to see if he can scam you in hopes you are either desperate or feel sorry for his "situation" and cut it loose. Then you have the buyers who will pay the agreed price but need 2 months to get the funds together and expect you to hold it for him. I'm not K-mart and I sure as hell don't do layaway. The list goes on so you can see my side of the story.

You asked a question, I countered, you didn't respond back. Another guy offers more, I accept as it was closer to what I wanted initially but he needs another few days to get the funds together. I get a response from you literally minutes later, I give you fair warning and a fair chance to match the offer and you respond accusing me of being a used car salesman and I assume you think I'm making up a story to squeeze you for more money. Then minutes later another guy makes an offer, he's ready to pay that minute, I accept, he pays, he thanks me in the thread and I mark the thread as sold and it closes. I've had no less than 10 people make me offers and only one was ready to pull the trigger. I don't have time to wait around and play games. I'm trying to move stuff out the best I can and as quickly as I can like I said in the PM, money talks. Again. I'm sorry you had your feelings hurt but I have to look out for me as no one else will and I sell to the most serious person when they are ready to go. I'm working out a deal for another machine at the moment and I don't have time to wait a month for someone to save up or take half of the agreed amount because their truck needed a transmission or whatever the reason.

Thanks for all the good comments from the guys who have dealt with me in the past. I am a good seller and a good guy but I'm a no BS straight shooter type. I guess 10 years in the service and 10 years in law enforcement will change a person's outlook and attitude towards people in general. I don't like to be dicked around and the sale goes to whoever is ready to go with the best offer the soonest and most sellers are the same way. I am willing to bet that you Silent Shooter are the same way but because you didn't get your way, you have to cry and accuse people of having no morals and are unworthy in your eyes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information