Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which flyboard should I buy

I'm new to flyboarding, and trying to make a decision as to what I should purchase... Flyboard is the one that everyone knows about, and is by far the most used... but I'm seeing some newer guys come out with some pretty cool upgrades.

www.defywaterflight.com
    www.jet-blade.com

Looks like having independent feet is the new trend. Anyone been on these new boards yet?

Go with Jetblade! I flew with Ben Merrell for 10hrs! Fell love with Jetblade! So much fun! Check out some cool videos about Jetblade that my good friend made it!

+1
    You can always get Franky's newest invention....

4. +1 by:

@Jackmcd, I'm actually leaning toward the defy. You haven't flown it too have you? There's a video where they are showing how it moves, you seen that? Anyway, I was mostly interested to see if anyone knows if flyboard is gonna come out with a new version to compete with these new ones.

This one. You can tell he's kinda comparing to the jetblade without saying it, but its easy to see how it makes sense to have that side-to-side movement in addition to split feet.

Quote Originally Posted by nachodate View Post
    @Jackmcd, I'm actually leaning toward the defy. You haven't flown it too have you? There's a video where they are showing how it moves, you seen that? Anyway, I was mostly interested to see if anyone knows if flyboard is gonna come out with a new version to compete with these new ones.
    Nope, I haven't flown defy yet because its not out to public yet. But I am going back to FL for short break and will try out Hoverboard, Jetovator, for first time and of course more time on Jetblade. I am not fan of Flyboard because I struggle to do spins. I feel more stable at high heights with Jetblade because their output nozzle are slightly wider like upside down V which gives you better control and allows you spin easier and faster while Flyboard nozzle is more like upside down U.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11001561_368046950063686_5913312737654022425_o.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	352895

The jet deck looks like a great way to go although i would be thinking twice about buying anything NEW. I have a 2012 flyboard which is one of the first ever built. Since then there has been a lot of upgrades and changes. makes it hard finding parts to service my board now. The bearings are plastic and need replacing from time to time as well as the hose. My experience with flyboard has been that most dealers would rather sell me a new board for 6k plus than spend the time to find and order a new hose and bearings for $1,000. The basic truth here in Canada is that most dealers dont know anything about fixing the board or where to find parts as they only sell and rent them. Just something to think about when buying the first model of any new creation. Do you still want to own and use it in a few years time? If the company is not standing behind there product any more (by warranty or good service) you may find yourself in for a new one.

Check out this company also.
    Dolphin-board.com

Just buy a airplane if you like flying...

In Italy company make new fly ( t-fly ) if you searc on web TWParts T-fly You see video. Fantastic and Price incredible.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information