03-05-2015, 10:15 AM #1
EFR TURBO KIT -- fully jacketed and only few hours old :) (in austrayya!!!)
ok guys, I'll try and go into as much detail as I can on this... Its basically a h20 up pipe and jacketing with a GRF down pipe with new oil feed lines etc. It fits as far as i know my 07 RXT as well as the 2012 px hulls.
Long story short, too many turbos and not enough ski's. This is a "baby" borg warner but is still more than capable out dishing out 300+hp but does boost early. Specs of the turbos are in the pics including the borg warner housing chart. You will need a silicon coupler to hook up to your exhaust as well as modifying your intake piping to suit the turbo outlet. This kit has only been run for about 2 hours. It was removed from the ski due to a "divorce settlement" and has sat in a box since
a few things that must be said when owning a turbo, and after having one for quite a few years, I will give a brief description of what its like.
- riding buddies? you lose them. they were only your friends cause they were faster than you.
- everyone of every brand wants to race you. it gets tiring after awhile and you just cannot be bothered
- acceleration, how do you describe something that hits 15 - 16psi from around 3k rpm? your ski handling characteristics changes, and you always smile as the boost hits
- fuel economy when cruising - WOW.. laugh in a maniac way as all your friends look for fuel on long rides and you have used maybe half of what they have.
- fuel economy at WOT - WOW!!! ok, can it chew some fuel!!! but i never get the conditions here to do it very often
- maintenance? oil and filter changes on your ski, change pump bearings, everyone wants to see under your seat is the only reason you keep removing it
- straight through exhausts when running turbo's. Attracts a unhealthy amount of male attention, especially when running screamer pipes. This kit does not have that!
Last edited by Turbo Retro; 03-06-2015 at 03:11 AM. Reason: SOLD PENDING FUNDS CLEARING
03-05-2015, 10:17 AM #2
03-05-2015, 10:51 AM #3
Dose this kit come with a hot Australian chick that's recently devorced?
03-05-2015, 11:14 AM #4
03-05-2015, 01:22 PM #5
03-05-2015, 04:08 PM #6
03-05-2015, 04:19 PM #7
$3800au is $2964us dollars ......... great deal for you Mericans ................you could have cleaned it up a bit .... spit n polish
03-05-2015, 09:17 PM #8
payment pending! and will polish when i get time! stop giving me more work steve***SOLD***
Last edited by Turbo Retro; 03-06-2015 at 03:10 AM.
03-07-2015, 03:56 AM #9
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By hotbird in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 44Last Post: 09-16-2014, 11:51 AM
By Rustymuscle in forum The Watercraft JournalReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:20 PM
By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:27 PM
By jetskibill9999 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:42 PM
By Alex13 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 31Last Post: 08-03-2009, 01:02 PM