Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Supertech valve

Supertech valve

something does not convince me, looking good and the supertech Rotax oem known many different things. have you ever tried to measure the compression ratio? I think that is not the same but at the first opportunity it will measure. you have seen the inner profile of the valve? completely different. surely the sphericity of the valve should be in favor of a better combustion chamber, but I wonder, because the valves Rotax racing have the same design of the stock? I do not think they have ever tried valves with different profiles. I only know that I used supertech and the engines are not as bright as Rotax racing with equal changes.

91 visit and no answere? Incredible

+1
    Not sure what your asking. I just lapped in my new supertech vavles and no issues. I did the whole thing in about 6hrs

[QUOTE = Kmorningstar_rxp; 2519269] Non so cosa vostra domanda. Ho appena girato nei miei nuovi vavles Supertech e senza problemi. Ho fatto il tutto in circa 6 ore [/ QUOTE]yahoooooooo one answere , Thanks sir . My question is , with supertech valve compression value is same with stock valve? And performance is same? For me no becouse profile valve is all different. Yes Engine running with supertech valve but performance? In future when i new head reflash with supertech i make and ceck value compression. Thanks

+1
    Vavles won't chAnge the compression value. Only if your previous valves were leaking. There's not a performance gain unless you go larger in vavle size or install vavle springs and retainers and spin the motor more rpms.

+1
    Samui your saying the same engine with rotax racing valves has more power then the same engine with supertech valves??

I ran my engine with supertech and had almost identical top speeds and such as a friend with the same setup and rev racing valves.

04 RXP, 15 GTI SE 155, 00 RX, 02 GTX DI ldmoore87's Avatar
    +1
    I think he may be talking about some valves being dished and some being flat causing more or less comp. I'm not sure. But if so I would think that would be minimal and probably not noticeable

[QUOTE = Hotbird; 2519673] Samui tuo dire lo stesso motore con valvole corsa Rotax ha più potere allora lo stesso motore con valvole Supertech ?? ho corso il mio motore con Supertech e aveva velocità di punta quasi identici e, come un amico con lo stesso setup e rev valvole da corsa. [/ QUOTE]

Top speed is same , if you have lo compression ( litle different ) for top speed is better , but problem is acceleration , with engine compression high or correct you have same top speed and best acceleration . When i test ski i see all , for me ski test is 200 meter acceleration vs. Speed . Ciao

+1
    wtf.. lap the valves, off you go.. wouldn't notice any difference

Sorry what's wtf?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information