Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

04 RXP 100 hrs how much?

Hey all
    Looking at purchasing this ski. I have had the luxury of riding this ski a couple times. Ski is clean, for an 04. Low hours due to no time to ride, maybe 3-5 times a year but well maintained. Will rebuild charger, but was done at 80hrs. Yes valves are still stock an plan on doing them and all other necessary pre 08 repairs. Question is, he won't give me a firm price. He's buying a boat so he is dumping it. Need help on pricing from the Canadian folks. I know there a hell of alot cheaper in the US but there also not that abundant In Ontario. To give you an Idea, 06 GTX 155 140 hrs, found one going for 4995$ and an 06 RXP 6750$.

Cheers

+1
    I don't know about the price difference, but I just purchased a 2005 rxp with 150hrs that looks brand new. Just had 1900$ of service before I bought it. Only thing it need was the vavles changed, which I did Sunday. Easy task. I paid 4000$ us for mine

Work: GTA ------------ ----------------- Play: Georgian Bay
    +1
    As an FYI, the dealer gave us between $1000 and $1500 (I forget which specifically sorry) in trade for our 2000 GTX RFI in 2013 with nearly 400 hours on it. It never hit the lot, it sold immediately for an unknown amount.

In April 2014 St Onge in Barrie had an 01 GTX with high hours and a mismatched seat for sale for $3000. They've got more from that era available right now for around that price. The boat market in Canada is so out of sync with the states that comparison is useless.

*edit* if it comes with a trailer that will be worth 650-1000 depending on condition.

+1
    Way over priced here in CA. Found a match to the one i'm looking at in QC, 04 100hrs for 6000$. Then I find an 06 with 115hrs in Ottawa for 7500$!!!!

Yes it comes with a well maintained trailer. Boat is also always kept indoors. Have to offer him something.

I bought mine from St Onge in 2011 with 50hrs for 8000K. Looks like I can get almost the same for it here in northern ON.

Work: GTA ------------ ----------------- Play: Georgian Bay
    +1
    Ottawa market is crazy. I've attempted to buy 2 Baja Outlaws and a Checkmate Pulsare there. The prices are ridiculous, they aren't willing to spend any time talking about the history of the boats, and all pricing firm.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXPJAY View Post
    Hey all
    Looking at purchasing this ski. I have had the luxury of riding this ski a couple times. Ski is clean, for an 04. Low hours due to no time to ride, maybe 3-5 times a year but well maintained. Will rebuild charger, but was done at 80hrs. Yes valves are still stock an plan on doing them and all other necessary pre 08 repairs. Question is, he won't give me a firm price. He's buying a boat so he is dumping it. Need help on pricing from the Canadian folks. I know there a hell of alot cheaper in the US but there also not that abundant In Ontario. To give you an Idea, 06 GTX 155 140 hrs, found one going for 4995$ and an 06 RXP 6750$.

Cheers

Interesting. Seadoo's are not abundant in their country of origin. Do the Canadians not believe in their own product?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    Hey all

Cheers

Interesting. Seadoo's are not abundant in their country of origin. Do the Canadians not believe in their own product?
    Believe me, theres alot out there. Just not for sale. I did a search for 04 to 08 RXP in the whole province and can up with 4 within a 5 to 7 hr drive.

+1
    Sold mine last summer for $6750 with cover, and trailer. 115HRS, and it was in really nice shape.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CCW View Post
    Hey all

Cheers

A shorter summer season likely leads to less Sea Doos and more Ski Doos.

+1
    Depends on where in Canada. If you had a snowmobile where I'm from it would hardly get used, everyone is always trying to trade them off for a Sea Doo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information