+1
    For when/if link goes down...

A Cape Coral man was arrested on Wednesday after he and a man from Miami were caught trying to transport stolen jet skis and ATVs across Alligator Alley to Miami.
    Carlos Orlando Manrique, 31, of Cape Coral was charged with larceny and a moving traffic violation. He has since been released from Lee County Jail on $11,500 bond.
    Yadiel Valera, 25, of Miami, was charged with larceny and was released on $5,500 bond.
    It was determined Manrique and Valera have been involved in several grand thefts in the area, according to a Cape Coral police press release.
    The Lee County Sheriff's Office, Punta Gorda Police Department, Charlotte County Sheriff's Office and Florida Highway Patrol assisted in the investigation.

The ATVs were stolen from Punta Gorda.
    The investigation is ongoing and additional charges are pending.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	635611907097117124-jetskis.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	353179  

+1
    To bad they were not injured while being arrested. Friggin low life scum.

+1
    Kinda difficult to cuff someone without hands.

FL PWC thieves caught

Guy on the right has priors for the same shit.. And he still manages to be out all the time.

Don't know how the stolen skis in 2013 came out as petit theft.. Must have bad ass lawyers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426022978.102916.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	353180

sure hope they dont skip out of town and come up to my neck of the woods and try stealing around here....i got signs and a 24 hour guard...signs say STEAL HERE DIE HERE...and my guards name is gertrude....all the bad guys gotta do is guess where shes at and hope like hell she dont get disturbed....haaaa...seriously though,what a shame...2 grown ass men too sorry to get out and work for a living honestly...hope our WONDERFUL SYSTEM does the right thing....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschool69 View Post
    sure hope they dont skip out of town and come up to my neck of the woods and try stealing around here....i got signs and a 24 hour guard...signs say STEAL HERE DIE HERE...and my guards name is gertrude....all the bad guys gotta do is guess where shes at and hope like hell she dont get disturbed....haaaa...seriously though,what a shame...2 grown ass men too sorry to get out and work for a living honestly...hope our WONDERFUL SYSTEM does the right thing....
    Well [email protected] me! That sir is one bad ass watchdog ya got there, very very impressive!

Lol how does that work??

works like a charm...put shell in,slide bolt in and lock in place,set the rat trap,tie off trip line,go back in house,drink a cold beer and wait for a bang....then take shovel and trash bag with you to pic up the pieces...im too damn old to sit up all night waiting on the armadillos to come out....set gertrude up by the hole and its a done deal...

10. +1 by:

works like a charm...put shell in,slide bolt in and lock in place,set the rat trap,tie off trip line,go back in house,drink a cold beer and wait for a bang....then take shovel and trash bag with you to pic up the pieces...im too damn old to sit up all night waiting on the armadillos to come out....set gertrude up by the hole and its a done deal...
    Lol nice!!

Thread Information