Board computer problem?

Hello all,

How do I find out if my board computer is broken.
    Candoopro first froze all the time.. After contact with them I got a link for new version.
    Program works again but I get lots of fault codes. Also from faults that are almost impossible. I know for 100% that most things are in fine condition, still I get codes.. lots of codes.. 20+ What to do..

If I put the key in it beeps twice. Sometimes after a long time reading key.
    After start check engine pops up very quick and ski goes into limp mode.

Anyone that might know what this can be?

plug the computer into another ski of the same type and year to see if your problems follow the ECU/ECM.

Hmmmm that's going to be hard if you live on an Island (Bonaire) and there is only one seadoo like mine on the Island.. Any other way's... ?

Actually it is pretty easy. Kind of like me talking to a person 5000 miles away-- phones in this instance. Send it to a board member so that it makes it into a machine like yours that works properly. Most likely that is your problem, but since they are so expensive, it would be a good idea to know for sure. A US "flat rate" padded envelope is only $20 anywhere in the world-- shipping method (if you did not know already).

what machine do you have? Some seadoo computers are more prone for failure than others.

Hello Jim, It's still not fixed.. Seadoo GTX 255 IS 2009

You missed me by 1 model year. I have 2 08s, but in 09 seadoo went to the bosch ecu, which I do not have any of or a machine that I own that I can do the checks that I mentioned. The good news is there are lots of other seadoos that use the ecu that you do have 09-15 actually. 420666071 (this is your part number or maybe -72), 420666326, 420666388 and the latest seadoo part number 420666532.

sorry I could not be more help-- maybe contact a member of this board that you trust and know has a ski that has 1 of the skis that has the part numbers listed. Your other options are limited and expensive-- guesses.

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    Elephant Butte New Mexico
    this is a useless thread without a list of the codes you are currently seeing. What happens when you clear them. do the exact same codes appear again?

Thread Information