Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New to the jetski world

Looking for some people to ride with, find some area's to ride and get to know

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamsmith1986 View Post
    Looking for some people to ride with, find some area's to ride and get to know
    There are 3 riding groups in the NY/NJ/PA area that have websites and updating FB pages,best to go I believe to their FB page...

1)Northeast PWC

2)Jetty jumpers

3) Gotham skiers/Tours

+1
    I'm just outside Atlantic City... when the weather is warmer, we ride every weekend.

4. +1 by:

+1
    "...find some area's to ride and get to know"

Maybe this will help:
    http://pwctrailfinder.com/ From the home page, click on "Find a Trail", then navigate to NJ or other areas in the NE you may be interested in.

PS - welcome to the 'hulk.

I have a 14 VX Cruiser - Have about 11 hours on it from late last year. Would love to meet up with some others - Been riding in the Brigantine area off 5th street launch. My wife is pregnant so our plans to ride together this summer are scrapped - but I would love to get out.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    I'm just outside Atlantic City... when the weather is warmer, we ride every weekend.
    How's the riding north of AC? Been in Great Bay, Mullica, Wading, and Bass Rivers but never went south to AC. Heard it's nice through the intercoastal. Some of the guys from Northeast PWC ride to there but they're coming from Tuckahoe. I rode a little from Brigantine once as my boat was bought from a guy there, and we test rode it from the local ramp but didn't get to see much.

+1
    I ride AC inlet and south of AC (to Corsons inlet), both back bay and ocean.. my favorite is Corsons inlet.. great beach there!
    I've never been north of AC inlet, but I do want to hit the north side of Brigantine this season.

9. +1 by:

NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ River Rider View Post
    How's the riding north of AC? Been in Great Bay, Mullica, Wading, and Bass Rivers but never went south to AC. Heard it's nice through the intercoastal. Some of the guys from Northeast PWC ride to there but they're coming from Tuckahoe. I rode a little from Brigantine once as my boat was bought from a guy there, and we test rode it from the local ramp but didn't get to see much.
    Intercoastal from LBI to AC is a nice flat water back bay ride, but stay in the channel at low tide - since Sandy there's basically nothing outside in most spots. One time at low tide we had about 3 feet IN the channel!

I ride AC inlet and south of AC (to Corsons inlet), both back bay and ocean.. my favorite is Corsons inlet.. great beach there!
    I've never been north of AC inlet, but I do want to hit the north side of Brigantine this season.
    I primarily ride AC to Brick, and we frequent Tices (even better than Brig beach or Corson's) so hit us up!

11. +1 by:

Lodi/Beach Haven West, New Jersey, United States
    +1
    Weve rode it all from Manasquan to the cape and down to MD and do it often, we join up with North east PWC for a few rides a year but they do have a ton of them through the year up till October. Tices is the primary spot usually, very rarely trailer up somewhere

+1
    im in the NJ area and also looking for guys to ride with, weathers finally starting to break and im getting pretty excited to ride the new ski

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information