Fiberglass repair help

Whats up guys seams like every time i look at my ski i finf something else i noticed on the bottom of my hull a nice size sratch down to they fiberglass does not seam horriable but does need to be delt with i was watching some videos and i think i am going to use some loctite mRine to fill and then paint anyone of you have experience with this any tips Any other products i should use?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	353435  

Lithuania, Europe
    you need a gelcoat.

Georgian Bay, ON
    Yes, needs a gel coat repair.

when my ski was delivered I had a mark on the keel mid way down that was similar in depth but dime sized. Unfortunately I didn't notice until I had driven it home 5 hours and elected to pay for the repair locally vs driving it back to the selling dealer. Cost me $240 I think. Repair looks flawless.

So your saying i should just gel coat over it or fiberglass filler than gel coat?

For that little blemish you could just use the fiberglass kit from autozone. That type of resin sticks fine to this seadoo hull glass. For even smaller chips through the gelcoat, you can use a couple coats of super glue which also sticks great to the glass. Don't ride it until you get something on that exposed glass though since you don't want it to absorb any more water than already. Maybe even let the ski dry out for a week or two before applying the fiberglass resin.

Lake George, NY
    That doesn't look too bad. I would just hit the spots where you can see fiberglass with some Rapid Set Marine Tex and move on.

Thread Information