Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Best current VTECH tune?

Hey all.

I am currently on the 402 tune. My question is, is there a better tune available right now or is still the go to tune? I know the E85 tune exist. I am not opposed to going to E85. Is the E85 tune noticeably better? I haven't updated my Vtech computer in a while and will have to actually refresh on the whole process of updating it and what not.

+1
    I can't answer your question but nice to see you back on here. Getting ready for riding season up there?

+1
    Oh yeah! Worx steering enroute and will be here next week. A nice Giro helmet with gopro attachment for my Hero4 black, and some odds and ends, bars, grips, throttle. 96 xp has a new Mpem on the way as well. Already cleared the garage so I can get right to work. Called Skat Trak today I have to call back Monday to talk to Glenn and talk about getting my skat prop re-pitched. Apparently he has been doing a fair share of R and D on modified Spark props. I am trying to be better with finances, but damn I want turbo so bad it hurts. I think I have to pass for another year, to many higher priority financial goals....being responsible sucks!

I am in full Sea Doo mode, ice still on the lakes but I intend to be ready to go and be one of the first out ripping it up. Good to see you as well! It has been slow around here, I am always stopping in and seeing what is going on, and whats new.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidebonger View Post
    Oh yeah! Worx steering enroute and will be here next week. A nice Giro helmet with gopro attachment for my Hero4 black, and some odds and ends, bars, grips, throttle. 96 xp has a new Mpem on the way as well. Already cleared the garage so I can get right to work. Called Skat Trak today I have to call back Monday to talk to Glenn and talk about getting my skat prop re-pitched. Apparently he has been doing a fair share of R and D on modified Spark props. I am trying to be better with finances, but damn I want turbo so bad it hurts. I think I have to pass for another year, to many higher priority financial goals....being responsible sucks!

I am in full Sea Doo mode, ice still on the lakes but I intend to be ready to go and be one of the first out ripping it up. Good to see you as well! It has been slow around here, I am always stopping in and seeing what is going on, and whats new.
    The Spark forum has slowed a bit with Winter here in the Northern hemisphere but plenty of Spark riders in Oz kept the place somewhat alive. I need to get my ass out on the water like now...haven't been in too long. No excuses here because I can ride all year.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidebonger View Post

if you dont mind me asking how much is he charging you to get it re pitched?? I am on the fence of buying a solas or getting my skat repitched.

+1
    Stick with the 402 tune , the E85 is better but u want to run a AFR with logger as I have heard mixed results with E85 ...

some the tune ran right and some needed some fine tunning pending what ur air quality is like ...

+1
    Get your skat re pitched he will set the blade angle so it won't have cavitation issues. I picked up mph and no cavitation

+1
    Good to hear Cwf78 I appreciate you keeping us all in the loop. How much top end did you pick up? No cavitation? Holy crap. Do you know Glenn well enough personally I can say set mine up like yours? If so does he know you as Cwf78?

+1
    And thank you all for feedback. Slasher, I appreciate it. Meen I won't speak with unitl Monday I will let you know.

+1
    Had my vtech installed by crisp on Friday and picked up the air funnel mod too. Top bloke he drove 5 hours out of his way just for a fellow spark rider . I can honestly say he knows his stuff and was great to talk with him. The e85 tune sounds like the go. Although I will be getting some race fuel and having a few runs on the race tune.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information