Where are the rules posted?

If I post a thread found to be objectionable, a mod showing up with the decision to delete and a reprimand is what I'd expect to happen.

If I've posted a factually honest article...albeit mistakenly located on the board...wouldn't a "I'm gonna move this" notice, have served better than multiple flat out deletions w/o an explanation?

I've been here a long time...never so much as been told to so much as tone it down.

Who's toes did I step on?

+1

+1
    Hey brother.....I know what post/thread your talking about and we do have a rule against political threads...I knwo we have 1, and thats the only one Jerry has allowed us to keep as it has been pretty decent execpt for a few minor bumps we couldnt fix...Political threads/topics spark a shitstorm of controversy,hate and dixcontent as everybodys views are not the same....If you would like,take that post/link and feel free to add it to the already existing political thread..Then boys are all into that type of topic and im sure would live to see what you have....As far as the rules they are posted in the "site news and suggestion" section in the PWC Performance Community block....Hers a link to them so you dont have to search:

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=143

I hope you understand brother...

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Forum Rules link is near the very bottom of every web page on Greenhulk.

http://greenhulk.net/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Moving a post simply inserts it into another thread with the same time and date as the original. Depending on the posting traffic in the target thread, a moved post can suddenly appear 'out of place' or out of context.

Jerry has made it clear the Greenhulk is not about political topics, this is a PWC oriented forum. There is a political thread within which it is expected that political discourse will be contained.

Jerry determines forum policy, the moderators simply attempt to align with this, as best as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    ...hope you understand...
    10-4....I understand. The net has never seen hate in any post of mine. I did a rudimentary search for rules. I've never been inclined to look at the very bottom of a page here.

I appreciate your input.

Quote Originally Posted by K447 View Post
    ...Moving a post simply inserts it into another thread with the same time and date as the original. Depending on the posting traffic in the target thread, a moved post can suddenly appear 'out of place' or out of context...
    I didn't know you were a mod. No offense intended.

The same thing can be said for me dropping a new "topic" into the middle of another's thread....ie....the reason I didn't add mine into a thread already 2K+fkcn pages long.

Thread Information