Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SeaDoo shirt

+1

SeaDoo shirt

I have seen the video from the presentation of the new line up for Seadoo in watercraft rider and the guy who is being interview is wearing a shirt which i would difinately would like to have. I chacked in 2015 line up and its not inside. Probably its something made for the occasion. Does anyone have any info regarding where i can find this one???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATT97694.PNG 
Views:	92 
Size:	459.9 KB 
ID:	353707

+1
    That is Tim McKercher...long time SeaDoo guy. He helps put on the SeaDoo test ride events (and more). It could be a shirt only for the internal folks.

ps. Fashion wise, not sure I would want to look like the 2015 RXPX "McDonalds" ski...

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanfish View Post
    That is Tim McKercher...long time SeaDoo guy. He helps put on the SeaDoo test ride events (and more). It could be a shirt only for the internal folks.

ps. Fashion wise, not sure I would want to look like the 2015 RXPX "McDonalds" ski...
    Sanfish...are you saying BRP is making him wear that shirt???
    Last edited by sea-one; 03-19-2015 at 11:31 PM.

+1
    I have 3 and you cant get one...LOL!!!!

They were made for us to wear on the "Spark Some Fun" Demo tour last year. They will never be for sale by BRP and I think only 3 or 4 people at BRP even have them...

+1
    i have spoken to Tim (sent him a message on FB) and he told me that this shirt is the Sea-Doo X-Team shirt. Unfortunately its not for public. If i knew who made them i could ask him to make me one or two.

Hey Tiny you should share man. What sizes do you have to see if any of these fits me so you can send me one????

+1

Quote Originally Posted by koftis View Post
    i have spoken to Tim (sent him a message on FB) and he told me that this shirt is the Sea-Doo X-Team shirt. Unfortunately its not for public. If i knew who made them i could ask him to make me one or two.

Hey Tiny you should share man. What sizes do you have to see if any of these fits me so you can send me one????

Well, you know I am a big ol boy and have 3xl's...Plus I dont think Tim would like it if I shared.....Sorry

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Well, you know I am a big ol boy and have 3xl's...Plus I dont think Tim would like it if I shared.....Sorry

I am sue he wont have any problem!

also the size is pretty much close as i am XL guy hoping not to be 2XL!!!!!!

Just send me one or a photo of it and i will make a copy!!!!

+1

If you can find the neon shirt itself then PM me and we can make something happen.

9. +1 by:

+1
    gotta tell you though mate....these yellow tshirts do add 10hp....and you surely need these ponnies with your snail-like jetski

11. +1 by:

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by oikonomoupetros View Post
    gotta tell you though mate....these yellow tshirts do add 10hp....and you surely need these ponnies with your snail-like jetski
    Why do you think i want one????? Yesterday i raced against a snail and i lost by 2 skis difference!!!! That thing was way too fast for me!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information