ODI Rogue 130MM Grips On A 2014 310X?

Has any one installed a pair of ODI Rogue 130MM grips on a 2014 310X? When holding it up to the production grip it looks too large. I would hate to cut off the production ones only to find these hang off the end!

Thanks!

Banned User
    +1
    Hold on 10mins.....

Banned User
    +1

ODI Rogue 130MM Grips On A 2014 310X?

Should be able to make some work, odi grips are about 100mm end to end plus camps.....

Banned User
    +1
    Clamps on each side....

+1
    I have the 300 with the ODI 130 clamp grips but on Riva HBs where you drill a hole for the dowel pins to set the control features and throttle..

130mm is the most common size for these grips and when you rub one end of the grip against the control the other end of the grip might overlap the end of the HB by 2-3mm,that's usually the flange end so as long as the clamps "bite " down on stock HBs should be fine..

BTW I luv these ODI grips,I had the glue on Riva but might have made the grip "harder" and absorbed more impact as my hands got tired ,I feel I can go a little longer with these gel type grips,others I believe feel the same as almost everyone at the AquaX race had them,great $30 mod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	354047  

Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    I have the 300 with the ODI 130 clamp grips but on Riva HBs where you drill a hole for the dowel pins to set the control features and throttle..

130mm is the most common size for these grips and when you rub one end of the grip against the control the other end of the grip might overlap the end of the HB by 2-3mm,that's usually the flange end so as long as the clamps "bite " down on stock HBs should be fine..

BTW I luv these ODI grips,I had the glue on Riva but might have made the grip "harder" and absorbed more impact as my hands got tired ,I feel I can go a little longer with these gel type grips,others I believe feel the same as almost everyone at the AquaX race had them,great $30 mod
    Yes they are nice I had them on my old ski. Them hanging off too much and not having enough meat left to bite down on is what I'm worried about. I don't want to run them with only one side of them clamping down. I have seen people do it on the 300X, but never a 310. I am not sure if there is a difference.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by plexoer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post

Yes they are nice I had them on my old ski. Them hanging off too much and not having enough meat left to bite down on is what I'm worried about. I don't want to run them with only one side of them clamping down. I have seen people do it on the 300X, but never a 310. I am not sure if there is a difference.
    300x and 310x are the same HBs and gauges and throttle at least according to the parts fiche on a Kawasaki diagram , the 310r is a different HB but still can't see these grips being too long either 300 or 310 ..

Measure them out with a mm ruler or even standard one ,from throttle to tip and stop/start module to tip,you can feel the end of the HB under the stock grips somewhat.

Thread Information