Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Guys check this guy out talking trash about the Spark lol and watch video

Lol this guy has seriously sucked something up his impeller and blames Seadoo and the Spark for the error.

He got like 175 likes for bashing the Spark and Seadoo.. Let's give him a hand shall we?

+1
    Whats he like 15 yrs. old. You can't fix stupid !!!

+1
    He clearly states that Seadoo cannot tell him why it doesn't run. I would imagine he has taken it to the dealer to be diagnosed.

+1
    yeah that dude is a moron. hey it doesn't run so lets hold it wide open until the alarms start to trigger.

i would like to think like CCW said its been taken to the dealer but most dealers that i have dealt with wouldn't give it back until they have found out whats wrong.

5. +1 by:

+1
    I swam my Spark back in cold ass water for 50 minutes angry as hell with 2 hours on it. It blew a fuse. I took it to the dealership, they said they couldn't find anything wrong. I told them something was shorting and blowing fuses. They refused to take the top off and trace wires/circuits, and their computer gave them no errors. Angry as hell I went and picked it up, telling them I would be back because I am going to pick it up and go blow the fuse, blew a fuse again first fast turn. I took it right back, 45 minutes driving each way. I told them it was going to be their machine and if not they can talk to a lawyer. I ended up calling Seadoo and talking to them. Soon after the wiring harness that was shorting was secured in a different way and some silicone added to the 90 degree metal edge. It was a very small cut in wire. I expressed my anger all the way up the chain of command. Now when I come in and make suggestions or want something I get respect. They forgot who they work for.

So, long story I know, but I can understands this lil dudes frustration. There are dealers out there that have no clue wtf they are doing customer service wise and mechanically. For the first time since owning PWC I am doing all maintenance and labor on my Spark, saving 100$ an hour and knowing stuff is getting done properly and understanding my machine. Being able to take the top off is a dream. I still won't work on my 96 XP with pipe. So hard to do anything.

+1
    it sounds to me like its revving up fine..almost sounds like he is hitting a limiter . Makes me wonder if he did not strip out all the splines on either the PTO end of the engine or shaft or perhaps the actual shaft part that is in the pump to impeller connection. He is making some power so it is still spinning but seems to not be "hooking up". However if you watch him at just idle speed with no throttle he seems to move along just fine. Its when he guns it he loses traction. Just a thought.

Or as the OP said something in the impeller.

Judging by his gangster "peace out" know it all attitude I would assume the dealership told him he is lucky his parents bought it for him in the first place.

(Edit: So i did research on this kid. Good lord, who know you could make millions of dollars posting stupid videos on youtube and wearing headbands while flexing in the mirror. Clearly I am in the wrong business) Good for him....I guess.
    Last edited by jbryzek; 03-25-2015 at 07:29 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryzek View Post
    Judging by his gangster "peace out" know it all attitude I would assume the dealership told him he is lucky his parents bought it for him in the first place.

9. +1 by:

+1
    I don't know who this guy is but he has 200,000 you tube followers. and a lambo in the garage, must make a lot of money.
    watch this other video of him "Jetskiing" he just leaves the pink spark out in the lake! to drift or do what ever it wants while riding the orange one then proceeds to fall off.

"the jet skis still running"!

Maybe you should connect the key to your life vest LOL. and don't wear a winter hat on the lake on a seadoo it looks ridiculous

+1
    I dont see anything wrong with his video? Am I missing something? His ski clearly does not work properly... He says "they do not know why" implying he took it to a dealership. If the impeller was shit from him I would hope the dealership would have noticed that.

+1
    YouTube sensation and millionaire Taylor Caniff.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information