Flushing with vent kit (IC) problems..

Hi

I am having problems flushing my RXT X.
    Water is coming out from pump after about 10 sec, but from the the vent kit pisser from intercooler only our some drops out after 30 sec.
    I use same pressure as gardenhose maybe even more. I am using a 12V mobile pressure washer...like Mobiwasher! think 50-80PSI

What could be the problem..is there another way to flush intercooler?

+1
    That small Mobi washer may claim it has high water pressure, it has no volume. Especially when used on our skis with large 3/4" water lines (Mobi can't pressurize it all). The small pisser line is not the line of least resistance when you flush with Mobi.

Mobi even advertises in their ad how little water it uses (no volume).

Water volume at 70psi at the house is not that same as 70psi with the small Mobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanfish View Post
    That small Mobi washer may claim it has high water pressure, it has no volume. Especially when used on our skis with large 3/4" water lines (Mobi can't pressurize it all). The small pisser line is not the line of least resistance when you flush with Mobi.

Mobi even advertises in their ad how little water it uses (no volume).

Water volume at 70psi at the house is not that same as 70psi with the small Mobi.
    Thanks..sooo i want volume not pressure?
    U think about 3bar and 25 L/min will do the job? as a max capacity ofcourse

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    If that is what Mobi is claiming...there is NO WAY the tiny pump they use can pump over 6 gallons per minute. I've been looking to build my own flushing station and a high quality pump (both volume and psi) can only flow 3-5 gallons/min (at 12V/8amps)...which is a lot if you think about it.

If that is what Mobi is claiming...there is NO WAY the tiny pump they use can pump over 6 gallons per minute. I've been looking to build my own flushing station and a high quality pump (both volume and psi) can only flow 3-5 gallons/min (at 12V/8amps)...which is a lot if you think about it.
    Oh..hehe..no the Mobi is not capable of that. I was thinking about a Drillpump and a large watertank enough for one flush. approx 2min.
    Thing is i have mine on a dock with no water around. I will test it and report back.

So what i need is a Drillpump(3bar/25L.min max), 12V powerful drill and a 40L watercontainer.

Oh..hehe..no the Mobi is not capable of that. I was thinking about a Drillpump and a large watertank enough for one flush. approx 2min.
    Thing is i have mine on a dock with no water around. I will test it and report back.

So what i need is a Drillpump(3bar/25L.min max), 12V powerful drill and a 40L watercontainer.
    Ok..word up. I tested the setup and it worked perfectly as a mobile flushing station.

Took a 12V Dewalt drill, 20 Litre Transparent watercan, Drillpump with correct hoses. It startet pissing after 10sec and the watersupply lasted for about 2min maximum.
    Waterpressure was as a superb gardenhose.

So now the Mobi is downgraded to a washing station instead..thanks to Sanfish

Thread Information