Please help me win a contest!

Hey guys,

Selling performance jetski parts is my main business, but I am also a real estate agent as a second career, with Keller Williams Realty. Right now we're having a competition in our office on how many downloads we can get for our personalized mobile app. I can use all the help I can get.

The app is 100% free. Free to download, free unlimited use.

The app can be used on any "smart" mobile device (phone, tablet). Here's the download link: After you have downloaded it, you have to open it to accept the "terms of use" then you are free to use it as much or as little as you want. You can even uninstall it after the contest ends April 1st if you don't want it on your device anymore.

More info on the app: Nearby homes that are for sale automatically populate, but you can click on the map or enter a location to search anywhere in the United States. You can also search for rental properties anywhere in the country. You can filter results by home price, square footage, bedrooms, bathrooms, and several more filters. There is also a general mortgage calculator inside the app.

I am licensed for real estate in the state of Florida so if you have any questions or need assistance on a transaction, I can certainly help. If you're outside of Florida I can still help with questions and I can also refer you to a qualified agent for helping you buy or sell a home.

Thank you for your help!

Siesta Key, Fl
    Sorry, did not see this till after the deadline. Would have DL'd if I was in the states at the time

Thread Information