+1

R&D R3 ecu for FZR / FZS

R&D R3 ecu for FZR/ FZS fits 09-13 models $800 shipped in the us, if you need pics or the serial # of the ecu reflash lmk.

Part #802-01803 R&D R3 ECU; Reprogrammed ECU to allow 8850 RPM’s, eliminated Boost limiter, aggressively advanced ignition timing in the low end areas and “reliably advanced“ high rpm ignition settings in the peak boost areas for EXTREMELY reliable high performance recreational use. R3 works great with C1, C3, or C5 Monster Wheel Kits, or any wheel kit rated up to 18 pounds of boost. The R3 ECU Program works well using 91-93 octane pump fuel, even with tuning accessories such as RC1 Cams and R&D Pro Tune Adjustable Cam Gear Kits. NOTE: The R&D RRFPR Kit is required when using the R&D C5 and up Monster Wheel Kit. The R3 ECU Program has two back to back offshore sprint titles, as well as many closed course class wins around the world.
    For recreational enthusiasts who want all the horsepower possibly available running 91 pump gasoline, R&D offers the R4 ECU Program. The R4 is R3 on steroids! The R4 offers performance gains up to 200 RPM’s more and up to 2 MPH over our traditional recreational R3. See R4 section for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    R&D R3 ecu for FZR/ FZS fits 09-13 models $800 shipped in the us, if you need pics or the serial # of the ecu reflash lmk.

Part #802-01803 R&D R3 ECU; Reprogrammed ECU to allow 8850 RPM’s, eliminated Boost limiter, aggressively advanced ignition timing in the low end areas and “reliably advanced“ high rpm ignition settings in the peak boost areas for EXTREMELY reliable high performance recreational use. R3 works great with C1, C3, or C5 Monster Wheel Kits, or any wheel kit rated up to 18 pounds of boost. The R3 ECU Program works well using 91-93 octane pump fuel, even with tuning accessories such as RC1 Cams and R&D Pro Tune Adjustable Cam Gear Kits. NOTE: The R&D RRFPR Kit is required when using the R&D C5 and up Monster Wheel Kit. The R3 ECU Program has two back to back offshore sprint titles, as well as many closed course class wins around the world.
    For recreational enthusiasts who want all the horsepower possibly available running 91 pump gasoline, R&D offers the R4 ECU Program. The R4 is R3 on steroids! The R4 offers performance gains up to 200 RPM’s more and up to 2 MPH over our traditional recreational R3. See R4 section for more details.
    I have a 2013 fzr ecu part #6AN-8591A-20-00. If this is compatible with my ski I'll take it

Quote Originally Posted by yamabob14 View Post

I have a 2013 fzr ecu part #6AN-8591A-20-00. If this is compatible with my ski I'll take it
    I'm installing a C3 wheel also

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by yamabob14 View Post

Yes it's compatible with your ski. Pm sent

I'LL Take It

+1
    Sold..

Got it today Thanks

Thread Information