Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Hey V-Tech Please

Guys I have posted in the ECU section to get into contact with ya'll and I have even tried calling no answer just say not a working number.

Anyway Guys I sent you my maptuner two weeks ago and no answer to any of my Emails or PM's.///

This is Austin Montanio and I sent the map tuner to ya'll for a software update.
    Payment was made for return shipping on your website and all..

Will you guys please let me know what is going on. I shouldn't have to post here to get an answer.
    I want to try your product!

+1
    Hi,

Ok, need to ask some thing to be able to help and check.
    From what email address have you mailed from and also to? When? What is your name? What is the tracking number you sent the Maptuner with?
    With that we can see if the Maptuner has arrived to us or Maptun, and when.

You did send the Maptuner to the adress to Maptun as per the Website where you pay the return shipping?
    Did you include your contact details in the package so they know who the Maptuner comes from and that it is sent in for a FW update?
    And so they know where to send it back to when it is ready?

I cant say i recieved any mails, but i dont know your name or mailaddress from your Forum name so I can be wrong?
    Checked and I do se a PM that i answered and asked to Mail me instead of PMs if you needed any help as im not in here so often.
    the PM/reply you sent after that I havent seen untill logging in now.

I want to help you, so please get me the info on mail not PM and ill try to track down what the problem/delay is?

Regards// Michel

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Guys I have posted in the ECU section to get into contact with ya'll and I have even tried calling no answer just say not a working number.

Anyway Guys I sent you my maptuner two weeks ago and no answer to any of my Emails or PM's.///

This is Austin Montanio and I sent the map tuner to ya'll for a software update.

Will you guys please let me know what is going on. I shouldn't have to post here to get an answer.
    Last edited by Michel @ Vtech; 04-08-2015 at 11:38 AM.

+1
    Michels email is [email protected]

+1

response

Quote Originally Posted by Michel @ Vtech View Post
    Hi,

Ok, need to ask some thing to be able to help and check.
    From what email address have you mailed from and also to?

March 26 I sent it to you guys and emailed you both back as per our conversation via Email.
    From [email protected]?
    This is it Mar 26
    Michel / Jonathon the matuner is on its way to you guys for an update. It was shipped out today. I am filling out the return stuff as we speak and making payment for return shipping.
    As soon as I get everything back Martin is going to send you a confirmation email to transfer His VIN/Ski or what ever it is you guys need to do to put ski/flash credit in my name. I'm going to buy the Spark flash in 2 pay periods to flash the kids spark. That is also the big reason matuner went back to you guys for update.

Thank you and please confirm when you get it in, Austin Montanio aka Water4fire

This is his email

Hi Austin,

Yes, the update is free.
    You only pay for shipping and custom charges if there are any.

To avoid custom charges make sure you ship it as repair and low value <-50usd

Here you can pay and fill in your information and see address where to send the Maptuner.
    http://www.maptun.com/vtechtuned/return.php

Also important that you don’t forget to add a note in the package that it is sent to get updated and you complete contact details as address, phone number + e-mail address

Best Regards

Michel Dammfors
    Sales Manager
    V-tech Tuning Sweden

BJT AB
    Virkesvägen 5
    152 42 Södertälje
    Sweden

Tel: +46 (0)8 500 87 250
    [email protected]

The one previous...

Jonathon, I am going to send map tuner to you guys for an update. Martin has had it since it came out and we will need to flash a spark. So I need new firmware or whatever you call it.
    How much is it to ship normally? im gonna try and get it out tomorrow or the next day? Update is free? Correct?

Austin Montanio Water4fire on Greenhulk

This is my last PM top VTECHse..

Hey, How do I know if you guys got my Tuner and it is getting updated? I have emailed you guys to verify with no response?
    Just excited and ready to get this thing up and running with new tunes.

Austin

What is your name? Austin Montanio aka Water4fire on Greenhulk!
    What is the tracking number you sent the Maptuner with? Im at the fire house and dont have that INFO, but it went out USPS.

With that we can see if the Maptuner has arrived to us or Maptun, and when.

You did send the Maptuner to the adress to Maptun as per the Website where you pay the return shipping?

Yes, I sent it to the Address and info you guys sent me via email and yes I have already paid return shipping. check your payments! It was my CC!

Did you include your contact details in the package so they know who the Maptuner comes from and that it is sent in for a FW update?
    Yes, I included everything in the box as you stated. No excuses. I followed yall's directions to a T.
    And so they know where to send it back to when it is ready? Yes as stated my address is with the maptuner via your instructions. and also was included in return shiping payment on your web page.

I cant say i recieved any mails, but i dont know your name or mailaddress from your Forum name so I can be wrong? Yes, You do we have spoken before about this and I have always left both names Austin Montanio and Aka Water4fire most everytime!
    Checked and I do se a PM that i answered and asked to Mail me instead of PMs if you needed any help as im not in here so often.
    the PM/reply you sent after that I havent seen untill logging in now.

I want to help you, so please get me the info on mail not PM and ill try to track down what the problem/delay is?

Regards// Michel

Thank you very much!
    Michel I am gonna email you guys again, but I have emails from yall that I have respond with yall about this so not sure why no response now?
    Yes, sire Im frustrated because its very hard to be intouch with you guys. Im sorry if I seam short, but IMO this is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post

OK

+1
    It appears that the V-Tech tune is too aggressive with timing and the maps available are too advanced for a rec/novice operator. I've been hearing lot of negative things with the V-Tech tunes and support seems to be minimal.........

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer View Post
    It appears that the V-Tech tune is too aggressive with timing and the maps available are too advanced for a rec/novice operator. I've been hearing lot of negative things with the V-Tech tunes and support seems to be minimal.........
    Na, It will be fine with a Basic Tune.... People just cant throw big SCers at a ski and not LOG./.... I just want basic 8375 tune and no limiters....

I have faith in them. But still no response.

+1
    i think i would be an awesome tuner.. more fuel, more fuel, more, fuel.. more boost, more boost, more boost.. now what do i need to do with timing?.. BANG! woops..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by steven mace View Post
    i think i would be an awesome tuner.. more fuel, more fuel, more, fuel.. more boost, more boost, more boost.. now what do i need to do with timing?.. BANG! woops..

lol

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer View Post
    We have maps for recreational riders with very safe timing and files with more aggressive settings.

You can go from stock ski with 8375 limiter to a full turbo setup on the same tuning license.
    If you know nothing about tuning you can just load a stage 1 map and be safe and happy.

But if you start changing parts , injectors, supercharger, cams and so on then you need the data logger to see what is happening and adjust for it.

We have good base maps for most hardware but they are just base maps if you have changed hardware.
    Since these skis have no fuel pressure sensor and no O2 sensor.

If you unsure then just ask us, we even got a usa support number you can call BUT its connected to Sweden so if you call to late in the day we might be sleeping!

/jonatan

+1
    Jonathon I have wrighten Michel looking forward to getting this sorted and back to me so I can start off at a 8375 tune. Please check on this.
    Also with the UPdate you just posted since my Tuner is there will you guys just put the NEW client software in it also with the firmware update. That would be great. SO I can just use it when I get it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information